***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Hey! I'll be interviewing there tomorrow! Best of luck to all that will be there! I will be there until Sunday, so maybe we can plan on going out Friday or Saturday night. I have a few friends there now. They LOVE the school. They said interviews are pretty chill. I hope you all enjoy it!

Good luck and enjoy the experience

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hey is anyone flying out right after the interview tomorrow Or from Sleep Inn to the school in the morning want to share a ride? :)

Last edited:
Has anyone got an idea of when we should be hearing back if we interviewed last week?? Looking at previous threads it seems like it's only about a week or so but I wanted to see if anyone received info from roseman...

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone got an idea of when we should be hearing back if we interviewed last week?? Looking at previous threads it seems like it's only about a week or so but I wanted to see if anyone received info from roseman...
I haven't heard anything yet. I'm starting to sweat! :( But if no one else has heard anything, maybe they haven't started making calls!

Just keep in mind, they can accept people until the first day of class. There can be movement during orientation week. It's not over until it's over.

I haven't heard anything yet. I'm starting to sweat! :( But if no one else has heard anything, maybe they haven't started making calls!

Just called, they said they are still reviewing. Also, due to the weather, the admissions committee has not been coming in so it might be longer than expected. eeek....there needs to be sunny skies and no snow!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Officially got the call for acceptance today :) will decide whether to commit or not by end of next week!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interview on Feb 10th! any one else? It is relieving to hear they save spots for each interview day!

Does anyone know the percentage of people with interviews getting acceptances?

My guess is they interview about 400. Offer about 200 total acceptances to get the 80+ seats filled

Does anyone have any interview feedback? I was wondering if lunch was provided? I also saw the group portion of interview changed from last year

Does anyone have any interview feedback? I was wondering if lunch was provided? I also saw the group portion of interview changed from last year
It's all day thing 8am-3:30-4pm and yes lunch is provided... the interview is pretty chill, just be engaged.

Does anybody remember/know the projected cost of attendance for Roseman? I was stupid and tossed the packet in the recycle after sitting in months of radio silence from the school. I figured I had no chance. Turns out I was wrong and got the call today. Now I'm torn between deciding what school to go to. I was not expecting this....

Does anybody remember/know the projected cost of attendance for Roseman? I was stupid and tossed the packet in the recycle after sitting in months of radio silence from the school. I figured I had no chance. Turns out I was wrong and got the call today. Now I'm torn between deciding what school to go to. I was not expecting this....

Attendance will be about 90 K year for tuition alone. Cost-of-living I'd add 15 to 20 K to that year if you were single

Invite to interview just now. Do they still have seats or are they only doing a waitlist at this point?

Finally got an interview!!!! My first one!!!! Also interviewing on the 10th! No hope lost yet

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone got any update as to if they're still sending out acceptances? I know a couple of people who have gotten accepted this week. Not sure if they're done reviewing those who interviewed on the 20th

Has anyone got any update as to if they're still sending out acceptances? I know a couple of people who have gotten accepted this week. Not sure if they're done reviewing those who interviewed on the 20th

nope unfortunately still no call yet :(

I would say maybe call them and follow up, that might help. Sorry!

Gave up my spot. I loved the school and curriculum, but I can't justify the cost. Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Gave up my spot. I loved the school and curriculum, but I can't justify the cost. Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
where did you decide to go? just curious :D

Rejected an interview invite today, hopefully someone gets it soon !

When I called they said they are still sending out acceptances.

What color are the scrubs for the class of 2021?

What color are the scrubs for the class of 2021?
I wondered this as well! Do we vote for them? If so, let's pick red! It's such a classy color lol