***Official Roseman University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just for info I received an “under review” email 10/2 and was invited for interview on 1/11. I was given a choice between 1/25 and 2/22. I interviewed on 1/25.

It was a really long day but it went by pretty quick and it was really informative. A lot of info about the school and some group work. The actual interview was pretty short. I really loved the school.

Reactions: 2 users
Got a rejection from Roseman today, did not interview. Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know how many interviews are still left?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many interviews are still left?

I heard from some students at Roseman that they'll stop by February...I've tried calling admissions to get more info since Monday but they don't respond to calls or e-mails.

Last year I think the last one was mid-March

I heard from some students at Roseman that they'll stop by February...I've tried calling admissions to get more info since Monday but they don't respond to calls or e-mails.
I've called them on Friday, they told me they will interview applicants at least until the end of March

Reactions: 1 users
Received an interview invitation via email today at 9am PST.

Congrats! Good luck :) If you don't mind me asking, what was the last date you saw when you scheduled your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)

When did you receive an email saying that your application was under review if you don't mind me asking?

When did you receive an email saying that your application was under review if you don't mind me asking?

I got the email 01/15/2019! And when I called to schedule they offered me Feb 22nd and March 25th. I took the 25th, I’m not sure if there are any dates after that

I got the email 01/15/2019! And when I called to schedule they offered me Feb 22nd and March 25th. I took the 25th, I’m not sure if there are any dates after that

Good luck! You’re gon kill it :)

I’ll be turning down my interview, just got an acceptance and will likely be attending there. Good luck to the rest of you!!

I have an interview on the 22nd. Can someone advise me how the actual interview went, question, tips etc

I have an interview on the 22nd. Can someone advise me how the actual interview went, question, tips etc
You don't need to worry. The whole process is fairly laid back. You'll get a chance to meet a number of faculty, and some current students. The majority of the day will consist of a tour of the school and some group exercises that highlight team learning. As for the actual interview, it will most likely be with 2 faculty and a current student. The questions are fairly standard, 'tell me about yourself', 'why dentistry', 'why Roseman', 'how do you see yourself fitting in here' and things like that.

Reactions: 2 users
I just declined my interview for March 25th. Good luck!

Do you guys know if they are still sending out interview invites?

Interview invite this morning! I can’t believe it. I have well below average states but tons of shadowing and EC’s. Don’t give up! Good news comes!

edit: fyi, when i called the only available date is March 25th. It sounds like this is the last date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I received an invite too and scheduled the interview for March 25th. Does anyone happen to know how many students do they interview each day?
And also, how many seats are left?

I received an invite too and scheduled the interview for March 25th. Does anyone happen to know how many students do they interview each day?
And also, how many seats are left?
They don’t tell us how many seats are left, but the later interviews seem to be around 30-40 people each day.

Hope that helps

Does anyone know if the interviews still include a student and 2 faculty? Or is it just going to be faculty now that they are interviewing more students each day

Roseman was only my interview (2/22) this cycle, and I was accepted today (3/6) yaaaaay!

Reactions: 10 users
Congrats ! Did they call or email? I interviewed the 22nd as well .

Called, then sent an immediate follow up email with all the details. My AADSAS changed to "offer made" as well.

How many students interviewed that day? My interview is on March 25th.

I want to say maybe 40-50. We were split into 4 smaller groups for the tour which had about 10 people each. Good luck at your interview, try to enjoy it. I was freaking out the whole time for no reason lol

Congrats ! Did they call or email? I interviewed the 22nd as well .

I also interviewed the 22nd. They called first, then followed up immediately after with an email. Around 1:40pm EST today.

How many students interviewed that day? My interview is on March 25th.

There were around 40ish students interviewing the 22nd. Congrats on your interview!

Anyone doing the dual MBA program? If no, why? I'm kinda hesitating right now.

Anyone doing the dual MBA program? If no, why? I'm kinda hesitating right now.
I think I am. I want to eventually run my own practice and I talked with students and they made it sound like it’s worth it. Are you on the Facebook page?

Does anyone know how many people might be Monday's interview?

I think I am. I want to eventually run my own practice and I talked with students and they made it sound like it’s worth it. Are you on the Facebook page?
I am but I thought I'd ask here as well.

Good luck tomorrow for those who are interviewing! see you there :)

Did anyone get any type of confirmation after scheduling the interview?
Hey, I got an email with the subject "important Interview information". This is the email where they asked us to RSVP with a passport style picture. Apart from this, I haven't received any additional emails. Hope that helps.

anyone have an idea of when people on the waitlist starts moving?

I don’t know exactly, but I think they are done interviews for the cycle so I would expect it to start moving soon. I know there were people last year who got accepted as late as June.

People will start getting other options around this time because you can only have one seat reserved at this point. For that reason, Roseman tends to have really high turnover especially over the Spring so it will probably be moving at a pretty good rate the next few months.

Is Roseman still interviewing? I haven't heard anything from them yet so I was wondering if there is still a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.