***Official Roseman University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

robb20ry

Reaction score
I didn't see one created for Roseman this year so here it is. Here is the official thread from last year: Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread.

Link to interview prep: Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

*edited by staff to include link to interview feedback

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Just got this email from Roseman so I think we are close.

"I would like to update you on the status of your Roseman University College of Dental Medicine application. I am pleased to inform you that the Admissions Committee has begun their review of your file. Please be patient and once a decision has been made, we will notify you, via email, immediately.

Please contact the Admissions Office by phone or email with any questions you may have."

"I would like to update you on the status of your Roseman University College of Dental Medicine application. I am pleased to inform you that the Admissions Committee has begun their review of your file. Please be patient and once a decision has been made, we will notify you, via email, immediately.

Please contact the Admissions Office by phone or email with any questions you may have."
I received that exact same email today. Fingers crossed that we hear back soon.

Members don't see this ad :)

I received this email on Jul 10 and haven't heard anything else yet.

Recieved this email just a few minutes ago! Has anyone heard anything more yet?

I still haven't gotten anything else.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I received that email on 8/10 and have not heard anything else. I'm wondering if anyone has received an interview invite yet? If so, I haven't seen it posted.

received that email on 7/24 and still haven't heard anything. i don't think they've started sending invites yet.

When will they start sending out the interview invites?? According to the last year column, it should have been sent out 2 weeks ago...

Invites are being sent!

Members don't see this ad :)
They ask you to call and set a date, haven't called yet
Oh....great to know! And congrats!!

Can you tell me when you were notified that your application had gone into the review stage? (Thanks again :))

Oh....great to know! And congrats!!

Can you tell me when you were notified that your application had gone into the review stage? (Thanks again :))
Like 8/10 they let me know it was under review. So took about a month.

When does Roseman start letting people know about interviews? Submitted a month ago.

Submitted my application 06/05 and the last email I have got is that my application is complete, is there supposed to be another after this?

Out of state but apart of WICHE. I actually have pretty low stats. 3.4 and 19 AA.

When did you receive your notice from Roseman that your file went under review? I just received this email this morning and wondering how long I can expect to hear about an interview invite - or is it possible I'll be lumped in with the current interview invites coming out this week?

When did you receive your notice from Roseman that your file went under review? I just received this email this morning and wondering how long I can expect to hear about an interview invite - or is it possible I'll be lumped in with the current interview invites coming out this week?
8/10 was when I got the under review email.
As far as an interview invite, I really have no idea. I think either is possible. They offered three interview dates between mid sept to the first week of October. So if they filled all those spots you’d probably be in the next interview sessions or if they didn’t you could be getting an invite soon. But that’s just my guess.

I received an email from Roseman yesterday about setting up an interview. Called today and set it up for September 28th :)

Got an interview invite! Haven't scheduled a time yet, but I'm super excited!
IS, Application Received / Complete July 26th

Anyone know how the schedule looks for the day of the interview? I gotta fly back right after so I want to schedule a flight pretty close to the end of the day.

I received an email from Roseman yesterday about setting up an interview. Called today and set it up for September 28th :)
Congrats!!
When did your application go from under review to complete?

Just got my interview invite! Super excited! I got my under review email 9/06.

Interview #7
School:
Roseman
Notification Date: 09/11/18
Method of notification: email
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Mid June
GPA (science, overall): 3.37; 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/18/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/21, 9/28, and 10/5 available.

Interview #3
School:
Roseman
Residency: OR
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/7
Application complete date: 7/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.5, 3.52
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/21/none under 19

I've called them three different times today and no luck for scheduling! Hoping to get a slot in October though :soexcited:

Interview #3
School:
Roseman
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
20/20/21/21/none under 19

I've called them three different times today and no luck for scheduling! Hoping to get a slot in October though :soexcited:
Where at in Oregon are you from? That’s also my state of residency.

Interview #3
School:
Roseman
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):
20/20/21/21/none under 19

Congrats on the interview! When did you get the under review email from them? Thanks!

Interview #7
School:
Roseman
Residency: AZ
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Mid June
GPA (science, overall): 3.37; 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/18/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/21, 9/28, and 10/5 available.
Congrats on the interview! When did you get the under review email from them? Thanks!

Should I be worried that I received an under review email on the 24th of July and haven’t heard back?

I believe it was August 9th, just like the others that have posted thus far.
Thanks for the response! Did you get it august 9th or september 6th because some people got interviews and just got the under review email September 6th?

Last edited:
Received an interview invite this morning and scheduled for Sept. 28! Can't wait!

Reactions: 1 users
We are all very excited to see you guys soon. Congrats on the interview invites! Roseman does interviews for a while, so if you aren't in the first round just hold on. I didn't interview until March last year.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to the interviewees! Someone asked about scheduling flights, I would assume that you'll be at the school until 4. It is a long interview day so get a good night's sleep! I think last year my group was done at about 3:30? You get to meet a ton of faculty and quite a few students, so get excited! Cant wait to see you guys on campus!

Thank you! I got the under review email August 29th and interview invite September 11th. Sorry for the late reply

Best of luck to all interviewees! Stay focused, be honest, and we will see you all on the other side!

I applied extremely late this cycle, my application was complete for Roseman in early September. Do any current students believe I still have an opportunity to hear back from the institution this cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.