***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

For those who interviewed, do they do a lot walking to tour around or more like sitting around? would it be a bad idea to wear heels?
It’s all in one building. I wouldn’t say it was that much walking. Took the elevators between the floors.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just sent an email to decline the interview. Hope someone can take the spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody heard anything for those who interviewed 01/24?

Not yet. They said two weeks is when we can expect to hear back. So I guess next week sometime.

People be sure and let us all know what you hear back this week!

Reactions: 5 users
I’ve been checking nonstop, everyone is so quiet emoji30] so stressful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we all hear the good news soon!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the call! (accepted from the waitlist) I can't wait to start this journey and good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the call 3:24 pm!!! Accepted!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist today via phone call, interviewed November 8th. :)

Update: I will be turning down my offer, I hope one of you get it. Good luck to all and congrats to those who were accepted!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Just got that acceptance!!!!!!!! I bleed Roseman baby!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all those that got accepted today! Did you guys @Nik_Died and @queenl interview pre-december? I interviewed 1/31 and I'm so nervous...

Wow congrats guys!! Y’all deserve it!

Is there no more hope for the rest of us 24th interviewees then...? :(

Wow congrats guys!! Y’all deserve it!

Is there no more hope for the rest of us 24th interviewees then...? :(
I bet they will be calling more tomorrow but I don’t know. Grind pays off eventually! It always does.

I got the call as well and I was bawling my eyes out :arghh: Hard work really pays off!!

is there a Facebook page for the class of 2024?

Yes I saw one on fb, just type in “Roseman Dental Class of 2024” and it should pop up—I’m sure it’s the official one bc if I remember correctly an upper class student made it.

Man...I hope I get a call...

Last edited:
Yes I saw one on fb, just type in “Roseman Dental Class of 2024” and it should pop up—I’m sure it’s the official one bc if I remember correctly an upper class student made it.

Man...I hope I get a call soon...the wait is insanely brutal but I don’t want to bother them since they’re so busy :oops:

I am also waiting to hear back from the 1/24 interview, do you remember if he said they were calling people all week? Do we have any hope? :( :(

Just got an acceptance call! ( from waitlist) interviewed early Nov. Will give up my seat. Best of luck everyone!

I got the call as well and I was bawling my eyes out :arghh: Hard work really pays off!!

Congrats!! What were your stats and when did you interview?

I interviewed 1/24! Thank you so much!!

Congrats!! What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking? Trying to weigh by chances atm

Congrats!! What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking? Trying to weigh by chances atm
3.45 GPA 18AA 25 PAT
Lots of extra curriculars and shadowing!
Have been a dental assistant for almost 2 years. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone happen to know how many more interview dates Roseman has? And how high the turnover rate is for those that are waitlisted?

Not sure but previous cycles they had one in feb and a last one in March

Not sure about waitlist but I’m guessing there’s movement in spring

For those who were waitlisted- How long after your interview did they let you know you are waitlisted??

Hey everyone, just called the school and they told me that more decisions will be going out this week and and will continue until next week! Apparently the D4's are busy so it's hard for the admissions committee to meet. Hang in there everyone :)

Has anyone who interview 1/24 or 1/31 and didn't hear back yet had any changes to their application status on ADEA? Mine still says invited to interview, just wondering if I'm not the only one.

Has anyone who interview 1/24 or 1/31 and didn't hear back yet had any changes to their application status on ADEA? Mine still says invited to interview, just wondering if I'm not the only one.

yup, mine still says invited to interview and I was 1/24

Has anyone heard back from Roseman this week? :confused::confused:

Looks like they aren’t making calls this week!!!

I don't think they made any calls yet lol
so just be patient~

...unless @ABC95 and a few others got a call this week...?

Got waitlisted too :( Interviewed 1/31. I really hope there's movement...

Got waitlisted too :( Interviewed 1/31. I really hope there's movement...
I will be giving up my spot as I’ve decided to go elsewhere. Hopefully this means good news for one of you!

Reactions: 4 users