***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

What is the phone number that calls you for acceptance? I get a lot of spam calls and want to make sure I'll answer lol!
I haven't received the call, but my friend who just got accepted said the area code is 801, if that helps!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I counted that only ~13 people have posted acceptances on this thread and the Bootcamp Facebook group so far and someone said that the calls could take a few days! Obviously many will not post, but it keeps me hopeful so I thought I would share! This was my only interview, so I'm trying to stay positive, best of luck to everyone!!! :D

Reactions: 4 users
I counted that only ~13 people have posted acceptances on this thread and the Bootcamp Facebook group so far and someone said that the calls could take a few days! Obviously many will not post, but it keeps me hopeful so I thought I would share! This was my only interview, so I'm trying to stay positive, best of luck to everyone!!! :D
This is reassuring! Thank you! I'm in the same boat.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone’s aadsas updated yet and has anybody new been accepted today?

Also, out of curiosity, how did everyone’s interview go? At the end of mine they asked if my wife was ready to move to Utah, implying it went well, but I have yet to hear back about an acceptance

I was accepted and my aadsas status hasn't changed! They asked the same at the end of my interview (well if I was ready to move to Utah) :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted and my aadsas status hasn't changed! They asked the same at the end of my interview (well if I was ready to move to Utah) :)
Did you receive an email yet with instructions? At the end of my call I was told I would get one at the end of the day and didn’t get anything.

Thank you for answering my questions! I guess that’s just something they ask everyone at the end of the interview...

Did you receive an email yet with instructions? At the end of my call I was told I would get one at the end of the day and didn’t get anything.
No not yet! She said later this week so I wouldn't worry :)

Just got the call today!

Reactions: 5 users
Just got the call today!
Can you please share your interview date and first letter of last name?

did anyone get waitlisted or rejected from Roseman? Is no news = good news right now???

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received a call at 3:58 PM CST (when I wasn’t even thinking about it since I was eating lunch)!

This feels surreal. If you haven’t had a call yet, don’t give up! They’re still calling (and it might go into tomorrow, as Dr. Harman told me).

Reactions: 6 users
Received a call at 3:58 PM CST (when I wasn’t even thinking about it since I was eating lunch)!

This feels surreal. If you haven’t had a call yet, don’t give up! They’re still calling (and it might go into tomorrow, as Dr. Harman told me).
This is sooo nerve wracking. I wonder if they call based on last name alphabetical order. Those you have been accepted do you mind sharing your last names initial?

This is sooo nerve wracking. I wonder if they call based on last name alphabetical order. Those you have been accepted do you mind sharing your last names initial?

I dont think they are? I THINK they rank applicants because a friend of mine whose last name's first letter is after mine already got the call! We live in the same area/state too.

I don’t think it’s last name alphabetical because I’ve seen a few people post on Facebook about being admitted to Roseman and they all have initials out of order in the alphabet. It’s probably just in order of priority of admittance. :(

My last name starts with the letter V and I interviewed on Nov 15!

Did anyone interview with the woman who teaches Spanish terminology? I'm trying to remember her name..

Not yet. But if anyone gets waitlisted, or even turned away, can they please share? The suspense is killing me!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one waiting around for any sort of information regarding my application! we've been waiting around for three days at this point and the anticipation is killing me!! Sending good vibes that we will hear back today!! :)

FINALLY just got the call!! 7:08am HST (that’s 10:08 in Utah). They said I was one of the last ones and that there’s still more people they will call today! Do not lose hope!

Pro tip: write them a letter of intent! I sent them one last night because I wanted them to see it before they began their calls again this morning. I was seriously worried I was waitlisted at this point and during my phone call they actually mentioned that they had received my email! It’s not too soon to be more proactive about receiving a response!

Good luck, everyone:):D

Last edited:
FINALLY just got the call!! 7:08am HST (that 10:08 in Utah). They said I was one of the last ones and that there’s still more people they will call today! Do not lose hope!

Pro tip: write them a letter of intent! I sent them one last night because I wanted them to see it before they began their calls again this morning. I was seriously worried I was waitlisted at this point and during my phone call they actually mentioned that they had received my email! It’s not too soon to be more proactive about receiving a response!

if you don't mind , what is your stats ? please

FINALLY just got the call!! 7:08am HST (that 10:08 in Utah). They said I was one of the last ones and that there’s still more people they will call today! Do not lose hope!

Did you send it to their admissions office or to specific faculty?

Lol my ship has sailed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the acceptance call today around 2:30 EST

Reactions: 5 users
so does anyone know when they start sending out post-dec. invites??

18AA 21PA, 3.2 Overall GPA, 2.9 Science GPA. Clearly stats aren’t everything :’)

Based on what you shared, I guess they should be done with the calls today. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t mind me asking, how much is the deposit for roseman? Also has everyone that was accepted now received follow up emails about their acceptance? If so I assume that they have called all the accepted for now..

To those who haven’t gotten accepted yet, did your status change on AADSAS? Mine still says invited for interview

They sent out the acceptance emails about 3 hours ago. The deposit is $1k but if you pay with a credit card instead of a check then there will be a $26.94 fee.

Also, the email stated that the AADSAS portal will be updated to reflect acceptance in one week.

Last edited:
Me too :( Did you guys remember what they said about waitlisting or rejecting students after the interview?
All I remember is that they said they only have 2 "statuses" (accepted or rejected). They said that they take all the applicants they want to accept and create a huge list prioritizing who they would want to accept first at the top of the list and as people decline their offers, they continue down the list of acceptances. So, I don't believe that they have an official status of "waitlisted" from what they explained in the interview. Although, previous threads say something about a waitlist so I am not entirely sure!

Does anyone get a call or email from Roseman today? I got nothing till now I sent a letter of intent, but there is no response