***Official Roseman University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance thread***

Does anyone get a call or email from Roseman today? I got nothing till now I sent a letter of intent, but there is no response
Nope, I did the same thing but I'm assuming we might not hear back until after the holidays at this point!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone able to pay the deposit and submit the paperwork? I am trying but when I hit next there isn't another page

Waitlisted today via email. Good luck to everyone who is also waiting. Waiting game continues. ;)

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know when we would be able to get the physical copy of the acceptance letter?

Has anyone had issues with the link in the waitlist email?

Did you interview?
I didn’t get an interview yet but i also havent received anything in regards to my application’s final decision. I wonder if were being ghosted or being considered..

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn’t get an interview yet but i also havent received anything in regards to my application’s final decision. I wonder if were being ghosted or being considered..

They will send out interviews until March, you're still okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know, if the lectures and labs are mandatory and also are the lectures and labs recorded? Thank you!

I would like to know what is the interview format at Roseman dental? How many total applicants are interviewed at roseman per cycle?

Anyone know, if the lectures and labs are mandatory and also are the lectures and labs recorded? Thank you!
Great question, I asked them about this during my interview! They do not record the lectures. Their learning model is team oriented and their lectures include group breakout sessions. They do this to facilitate understanding the material so you can spend less time studying outside of class! I don't know about labs, but I think it would be similar.

Reactions: 1 users
I would like to know what is the interview format at Roseman dental? How many total applicants are interviewed at roseman per cycle?
My interview was with two Roseman students and one faculty, 3 on 1. Sounds intimidating, but they were very kind. It was open file, but we didn't talk about my application at all. I think they really want to get to know you, what motivates you, and assess your compatibility with the program.

How many applicants are interviewed at Roseman per cycle?

I’m not too sure :( the interview I attended in October had ~50 students. I think (and I’m not 100% accurate) there are interviews every week on Friday. Honestly who knows!? I’m sure someone knows the answer, but you shouldn’t worry too much about that!

I am having trouble paying the deposit on the website
Could anyone give me the instruction?
I had issues initially too, but it was because my file sizes for the copies of the personal info were too big. Once I resized everything smaller I was able to submit everything.

Declined my offer this morning, Good Luck guys!

Reactions: 5 users
18AA 21PA, 3.2 Overall GPA, 2.9 Science GPA. Clearly stats aren’t everything :’)
Thanks
1. what you write in your letter of intent , is it only five to two sentences OR in detail like two ,three paragraph. ?
2. what extra activity you did it . and how many voluntary hours you have ? Is it compulsory ?

Did anyone got post dec interview invites yet?

Can anyone please share their interview experience and how it's like? Thanks!

Got an invitation as well today
Received interview invite yesterday but just now seeing it because email went to junk mail :(. When you called did they have a lot of availability? Im worried they are all booked up now.

Received interview invite yesterday but just now seeing it because email went to junk mail :(. When you called did they have a lot of availability? Im worried they are all booked up now.

You should be fine. They normally host interview on Fri and there're around 60 of you/day

What is the interview style at Roseman?

Typical tell me about yourself, they're big on teamwork so talk more about it if you can, 1 faculty and 1 dental student

Prepare yourself for a very long day. The day drags unnecessarily i think.

I second this. Make sure you get your 8hr the night before, the interview day was very exhausting for me and a lot of other ppl

I received an invite yesterday 01/09 at 12:09pm via email. I called at 3:30pm and scheduled my interview for 01/24 (8am-3:30pm).

I got an invite today via email. It is my first interview and I can't believe it!!! mine is on 01/24 as well!!! I applied like 2 days before deadline so I was almost giving up

I just received invite too! My very first interview after four cycles of applying...I'm beyond excited! Scheduled mine for 1/31.

Reactions: 3 users
Got an interview invite! Does anyone know the available interview dates?

Ladies! If anybody wants to split a hotel please message me for the 1/24 interview.

Anyone know how full the class is for roseman?

So happy to have received an interview invite from here, see you guys on the 24th!

I also got an interview for the 24th! Goodluck, everyone!

For those who interviewed, do they do a lot walking to tour around or more like sitting around? would it be a bad idea to wear heels?