***Official Tufts School of Dental Medicine c/o 2015 Acceptance Thread***

Who or where are you guys hearing about movement on the wait list from? When I call they tell me that they can't say anything...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the waitlist here as well. I was in Boston this past weekend and decided to make a visit at Tufts. An admission officer told me that in the past spots seem to open up throughout the summer. She made it seem July 1st is a big date for spots opening up because students have to make full commitment on that date.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats. I'm still on the wait list. How did you find out about your acceptance? Email or postmail?

Thank you!

The email actually came first, and then they sent the acceptance letter and two more of the Enrollment Decision forms in post mail.

Good luck!

Chris

for those of you who have been getting accepted off the waitlist....congrats! Also, do you think there was anything you've been doing or have done that helped your position on the waitlist?

for those of you who have been getting accepted off the waitlist....congrats! Also, do you think there was anything you've been doing or have done that helped your position on the waitlist?

+1 i'd like to know also

I would like to know too. Also, realistically how long are you guys planning on hearing from Tufts about the wait list? I have a seat somewhere else, but Tufts is what I willing to wait for.

Anyone heard anything about the waitlist recently? I know chances are incredibly slim, but just wanted to check nonetheless.

Anyone heard anything about the waitlist recently? I know chances are incredibly slim, but just wanted to check nonetheless.

I was offered a place from the waitlist on 7/25, but I turned it down the following day. Good luck

So, for all the fellow people still on the waitlist....when is the last possible day to get an acceptance?....I just wanna know when I can expect my $750 deposit back :rolleyes: Anyone have any idea about how that's gonna work?

Are you guys aware of any scholarships for URM? Do you know how you inquire about that?