*** Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Can anyone be so kind to share the expected COA for an out of state applicant? I seemed to have lost the folder they gave during the interview. Thanks a lot :)
Roughly 100k per year w/o scholarships

Members don't see this ad.

Got another confirmation this morning that I’m still on the waitlist. They also confirmed that historically, waitlist movement only starts in early March and could continue until classes begin.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot to mention earlier: Got the call on 02/26 and I interviewed on 01/27! OOS applicant (Canadian).

Got the call this morning that I was accepted off of the waitlist! I interviewed in September. As some advice to those still waiting and for those applying next cycle, they said in the phone call that they like taking people that are excited about Pitt, and my keeping in contact was helpful to inform them on that. I wrote a letter of intent to admissions after December 2nd before I was waitlisted (I called first to ask what their stance on LOIs is first though) and emailed a couple times after I was waitlisted to reiterate that Pitt is still my top choice.

Reactions: 1 users
Was accepted off the waitlist yesterday!!!! Definitely going to be attending! If anyone is looking for a roommate or could help me out with finding housing in Pittsburgh please send me a message

Reactions: 1 user