Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, Katie8, unfortunately everyone who is accepted is interviewed first, so if they're done with interviews, I would assume that means a rejection 🙁.
Aww, Bismark, I'm sure they were super surprised and happy for you. Keeping the secret for 5 days is half the fun. I know I couldn't keep it a secret that long.
I wish I were kidding, but no less than three relatives I spoke with by phone yesterday asked me if I had applied to / was accepted at Cornell. One even cut me off to ask before I mentioned that I was accepted to the Ohio State University. Guess they're eager for water-cooler bragging rights and Ohio just doesn't have the same ring for them.
Family: can't live with them, can't live without them 🙄
I just hope my neighbors didn't see me running out there this morning with my high messy ponytail, robe, and slippers!
and
for all of us! Can't they just let us all in? 








