-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2022 applicants
Started by ahallowell
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They said emails will be sent out first. I am anxious about it, but it will go to my Gmail which is on my phone and notifies my watch so I am not constantly refreshing my email. I have to study for my Graduate Physiology final that is tomorrow so I am all kinds of nervous right now.
Last edited:
Historically December 5th seemed to be the date for interview invites to go out. Does anyone have any information? Do emails get sent before application status is updated? Am I the only one obsessively refreshing my email?
Definitely got my email first (was frantically switching between refreshing my email and portal literally any chance I could when at work
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Historically December 5th seemed to be the date for interview invites to go out. Does anyone have any information? Do emails get sent before application status is updated? Am I the only one obsessively refreshing my email?
They went out on December 5th last year (I can't believe it's already been a year...). If I remember correctly, rejections went out first in the morning and then later the same day interview invitations went out. The portal got updated later. It's definitely soon!
I definitely obsessively checked my email last year, but with my interview invitation and ultimately an acceptance, I got both emails when I was busy with other things and not thinking about it lol.
Franticly freaking out now!! 😱
@VU2018 Just checked as well and didn’t get anything yet womp they did give a date range till the 15th lol
Nothing yet [emoji24]4:00 pm...did anyone her anything!?!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using SDN mobile
Nothing here in CA either! 🙁
Hopefully the email comes today! The suspense is killing me!
Nothing yet... 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Edit: wrong thread. Sorry for the notification!
Ok good because I was totally confused. lolEdit: wrong thread. Sorry for the notification!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using SDN mobile
I want to but at the same time, that might just be delaying it further. I'm sure they'll have it sent out early next week, though the waiting game is quite nerve-wracking.Has anyone called and talked to anyone in admissions? Halfway through the timeline and no one has heard? Seems weird
Yeah, it certainly is nerve-wracking. Last year the timeline went out on the 5th and all rejections went out on the 5th later that day. The difference in pacing of this year and last year has me biting my nails.I want to but at the same time, that might just be delaying it further. I'm sure they'll have it sent out early next week, though the waiting game is quite nerve-wracking.
Just got my interview email!!
IS or OOS?
Just got my interview email!!
IS or OOS?
I am OOS!
I am OOS!
Congrats! Hopefully we will all start hearing soon too!
Does OSU do waves for invites? I'd like to give up checking my email today 

Congrats People !Does OSU do waves for invites? I'd like to give up checking my email today![]()
@greeneyegal92 i was just wondering the same thing... will OSU send out more next week? Anyone know from previous years... granted they can always switch it up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But most importantly, congrats to all that have heard!!!
It seems like not enough have gone out today this far, so it seems like there eould be more! Also, I'm NEVER in the first wave so I'm saying hang in til Monday everyone 🙂
Let's hope for the best! Rejections went out first last year so pending after that was still a good thing. Since they seemingly haven't been sent out yet, it makes that "pending" more ominous.It seems like not enough have gone out today this far, so it seems like there eould be more! Also, I'm NEVER in the first wave so I'm saying hang in til Monday everyone 🙂
It's probably too late in the day to expect anymore to be sent out, right? Looks like I'll have to hold on somehow till Monday
I don't think I can make it to Monday. THIS IS TEARING ME APART!
I don't think I can make it to Monday. THIS IS TEARING ME APART!
Same! I need to lock away all my devices. I am freaking out.
Invite OOS as well!!! 

Interview OOS!
I received my email about an hour ago. I was starting to lose hope, hang in there!
For any of you who have gotten invites today (Congrats by the way!) - have you seen changes in your application status ?
Don't think so, but I will check again when I get home.For any of you who have gotten invites today (Congrats by the way!) - have you seen changes in your application status ?
Sent from my XT1635-01 using SDN mobile
Was hopeful now not so much...
For any of you who have gotten invites today (Congrats by the way!) - have you seen changes in your application status ?
Application portal is still "Pending"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was hopeful now not so much...
I heard that 2/3 years ago rejections went out at the end of December and interview invites were sent out over the span of a week. Hopefully more invites are sent out this coming week!
Seems like most of the invites are OOS as of right now?
OOS interview invite here, congrats everyone that got one!
OOS interview invite here too! I didn't get the email until 4 PM..I thought my email refresh button was generally safe after 2 PM but the notification sound told me I was wrong 
Congratulations to everyone who got an offer and best of luck to everyone who hasn't heard back yet. Given how late in the day I got mine, I feel like there are more coming.
Congratulations to everyone who got an offer and best of luck to everyone who hasn't heard back yet. Given how late in the day I got mine, I feel like there are more coming.
Woo coming late this party... ha. Welp I was offered an interview and am trying to set up my prefered time and date, but they are asking for a profile picture. How professional is everyone going? Can I use just one of my summit selfies? Or is that too casual and I should actually do hair and makeup for this?