Ohio State c/o 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who is still waiting heard from Ohio today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else receive an email from OSU about "Docusign" after their acceptance? Not sure what it is as the email was vague

IS acceptance, interviewed on 1/5. Email on 2/6. So excited!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I just called admissions and was told that everyone should hear by the end of next week.

Reactions: 5 users
What do students typically wear to class? Is it business casual or can we wear whatever we want?

What do students typically wear to class? Is it business casual or can we wear whatever we want?

I have a friend who’s a 4th year and I sat in on some of her classes with her and most people just wore like jeans/casual clothes and some people wore scrubs if they had labs or treatments. I’m obviously not there yet so someone else might be able to answer this question better but from what I saw it was pretty casual!

Reactions: 2 users

That’s completely dependent on how burnt out/ tired you are that day lolol. You can wear basically anything you want. Minus like PJs lol (Obv this doesn’t apply once you get to clinics). Most people wear scrubs for anatomy.

Reactions: 1 users
That’s completely dependent on how burnt out/ tired you are that day lolol. You can wear basically anything you want. Minus like PJs lol (Obv this doesn’t apply once you get to clinics). Most people wear scrubs for anatomy.

Is the norm usually those light purple colored scrubs or do people wear other colors?

Can you wear running shorts or sweats or leggings to class?

Is the norm usually those light purple colored scrubs or do people wear other colors?

Hmmm not sure about light purple. The student color as least for clinics is Ceil Blue. But it’s doesnt matter what color prior to 4th year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm not sure about light purple. The student color as least for clinics is Ceil Blue. But it’s doesnt matter what color prior to 4th year.

I think that’s what I meant it’s like a light bluish/purple color. Like what the interns on grey’s anatomy wear haha

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone else missed the call from the dean about their acceptance? I feel sort of bad about missing it and I’m wondering if I should call him back to chat lol

Has anyone else missed the call from the dean about their acceptance? I feel sort of bad about missing it and I’m wondering if I should call him back to chat lol

Did you get accepted by email or phone? I only got an email acceptance but nothing since then

You could call Sandra or Ashley in admissions and just ask if there's anything you need to do and explain that you missed your phone call. I missed mine the first time as well too, haha. But I just called them back and they basically said congrats again and told me I'd be getting an email and scholarship info and all that later on. Congrats man!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

You could call Sandra or Ashley in admissions and just ask if there's anything you need to do and explain that you missed your phone call. I missed mine the first time as well too, haha. But I just called them back and they basically said congrats again and told me I'd be getting an email and scholarship info and all that later on. Congrats man!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Thanks and congrats to you too!

Congrats to those accepted and good luck to those who haven't heard yet - I remember how stressful decision week was!!

If one of you would be willing to pass on a message in the fall to someone at the vet school, please PM me. I'd be very grateful!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm IS and just got an email that I'm 8th on the alternate list

IS waitlisted!! Does anyone know how many they take off the waitlist approximately every year?!

Anyone know if it’s a combined waitlist or if they have one for IS and one for OOS?

OOS waitlisted #24!

Does anyone know if the waitlist this year is separated or combined???

Does anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist if you are number 1-10?

Does anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist if you are number 1-10?

I was on the IS waitlist at #5 last year and it never ended up moving. It did move previous years though, so you never really know! You should have a decent idea by the decision deadline (usually sometime in April) because most IS people have made a decision by then and you will know if it is moving or not. The OOS waitlist usually moves at least some every year.

It feels super weird not having really anything to do right now Like i feel like i should be writing an essay or submitting something or something

It feels super weird not having really anything to do right now Like i feel like i should be writing an essay or submitting something or something

hahaha I’m with you there. I’m like stressed about nothing just out of habit.

Did you accept your spot yet? I’m pretty much 99% sure i’m going to. I loved my visit and interview here

Yeah I did. I accepted like 30 minutes after I got the e-mail It’s my in state school and I’ve always wanted to go. It’s also the best program out of all the schools I applied to (and the cheapest)

Yeah I did. I accepted like 30 minutes after I got the e-mail It’s my in state school and I’ve always wanted to go. It’s also the best program out of all the schools I applied to (and the cheapest)

Same here even though i’m OOS (my IS is penn so still cheaper)

Reactions: 2 users