This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmillie01

Reaction score
I'd really appreciate any responses to this. Midwestern is obviously more expensive but not by much more as I will be out of state for Oklahoma. I really enjoyed both of my interviews. I like the small class size at OU and I love the clinical experience Midwestern provides. The clinic at OU does not seem weak though at all. I was also really impressed with what they had going on. I'd rather live in AZ than OK, but I also really like the culture at OU and the pride I would have personally in saying I graduated from the University of Oklahoma. Cost of living in OK would be lower as well but it is not crazy high in AZ either.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Look into if OU grants IS tuition after the first year. If so, there's your deciding factor. That will be much cheaper than MWU.

Good friend of mine at OU and they love it. Won't be as cutting-edge as MWU, but the culture is great and cost of living is very reasonable. Small class size is definitely a huge plus for OU too.