You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oregon State 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
redheadvetmed
c/o 2030 DVM
OOS alternate 🙂
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
OOS alternate! Does anyone know how often people get off the waitlist or if they have a ranking/numbering list ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
OOS ACCEPTANCE!! I am shaking oh my god
kasmteit90
Full Member
OOS rejection 🙁
purrlywhites
Full Member
OOS rejection
Tech_Penguin
Full Member
OOS acceptance 🥹🙀
- Raaaah!!! 350k worth of debt! 🦫🧡🖤🤍 -
- Raaaah!!! 350k worth of debt! 🦫🧡🖤🤍 -
Last edited:
Kingston2021
New Member
congrats, me too! Is the non resident tuition they’ve posted pretty accurate?OOS acceptance 🥹🙀
- Raaaah!!! 350k worth of debt! 🦫 -
futuredogtorD
Full Member
OOS acceptance 🥹
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Does anyone know if they typically hold any accepted students days?
OOS Alternate ❤️
spicedsuka
New Member
OOS acceptance!
Dovetailequine
Full Member
IS Rejection.
They did hold an accepted student day last year. You might email to confirm they plan to hold one this year @purpleeventer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frankballman
Full Member
OOS rejection. Congrats to those accepted/waitlisted!
Dovetailequine
Full Member
This is your year! You got this 💪IS waitlisted. No ranking given
Thank you! This is my 4th time applying to OSU and third time being waitlisted 😅This is your year! You got this 💪
happyhorse987
Full Member
IS waitlist. First time applying so I’ll take what I can get. Congrats to all that got in!
TheShepherdsKeep
NCSU CVM '30
OOS Acceptance!
OOS acceptance!!! This week has been crazy... I think I should buy lottery tickets with how my luck is going! I got DESTROYED the week before Christmas and now the vet school lords are being much better to me.
Congrats everyone who got in, ESPECIALLY if you've been trying at this for a while! Everyone else... your time is coming soon! The cycle is not over yet!
Congrats everyone who got in, ESPECIALLY if you've been trying at this for a while! Everyone else... your time is coming soon! The cycle is not over yet!
IS acceptance!
christbist
Full Member
OOS acceptance! Congratulations to everyone who got accepted/waitlisted, and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back from other programs!
I got that the week before Christmas... it REALLy sucks and I'm sorry. If your trend is the same as mine, there's better news coming! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!late but oos rejection... 2 rejections in one day is not for the weak 💔
futureanimaldoc1
New Member
IS acceptance! Anyone know if there are any groups for accepted students yet? Would love to connect with some other students who are also planning on attending this fall!
Student Ambassadors are working on creating a facebook group for those who accepted the offer to get all the incoming students connected. Look out for a link soon!IS acceptance! Anyone know if there are any groups for accepted students yet? Would love to connect with some other students who are also planning on attending this fall!
Log into Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
For all incoming students to OSU class of 2030
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know its early in year but is anyone thinking about housing yet? Im coming from out of state and will be moving with my two kitties. I would love to connect with some other incoming students and find some potential roommates! It would be ideal to room with fellow vet students.
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Does anyone know how we submit official transcripts?
stinkylabrador
🫶🏻💛🐕
Hi everybody! I was placed on the OOS alternate list. This is my first time applying to Oregon State. Does anybody know if they release a ranking for the waitlist? And what the movement looks like for OOS alternates?
Kingston2021
New Member
I’d love to hear more on this too and when they would be due by. It’s the only thing not on the checklistDoes anyone know how we submit official transcripts?
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
My portal says I need to complete my last prerec by August 15th so I’m mentally treating that as the deadline for transcripts but I would love to just get it done nowI’d love to hear more on this too and when they would be due by. It’s the only thing not on the checklist
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Congratulations! I emailed them about this and was told this: “There will be an in-person Open House in mid March for non-resident applicants who were admitted. More details will be going on at the end of January/early February.” It might be worth reaching out to see if there will be a separate IS one or if you’d be able to attend the OOS open house. Hopefully they’ll send more info soonIS acceptance! Does anyone know if there is going to be an accepted students day / open house this spring for incoming class?
BaileytheDane
Full Member
I'm late to the party, but I got accepted OOS.
I haven’t seen one. But there is a Facebook group:Is there a discord for the incoming class?
Log into Facebook
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
happyhorse987
Full Member
Does anyone have info on the IS waitlist?
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Hi! I was originally class of 2029, but had to take a leave of absence for a year, so will be coming back this fall to be apart of class of 2030. I was also an alternate. I started off as 23 on the list and was accepted!OOS alternate! Does anyone know how often people get off the waitlist or if they have a ranking/numbering list ?
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Hi! Congratulations for being put on the alternate list! When I was accepted last year, they did end up releasing a ranking for the waitlist that you are able to check on whenever you want. I believe the waitlist came out toward the end of March, beginning of April last year.Hi everybody! I was placed on the OOS alternate list. This is my first time applying to Oregon State. Does anybody know if they release a ranking for the waitlist? And what the movement looks like for OOS alternates?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had all my pre reqs done by the time I turned in my application, but still had other courses (not pre reqs) as planned. A couple courses, I listed however, I am no longer able to take due to life, schedule, and finances (not pre reqs of course).Do they even need transcripts if all pre reqs are already completed? Any advice on how do I go about still sending transcripts in this situation?
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Schools typically do require all transcripts be sent, even if there aren't prerecs on them. I emailed them about a class I'm no longer taking that was listed as planned and they had no issues with it, so you should be fine there! Not sure how we're supposed to submit transcripts thoughI had all my pre reqs done by the time I turned in my application, but still had other courses (not pre reqs) as planned. A couple courses, I listed however, I am no longer able to take due to life, schedule, and finances (not pre reqs of course).Do they even need transcripts if all pre reqs are already completed? Any advice on how do I go about still sending transcripts in this situation?
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
This was just posted in the FB group! It looks like I was wrong about needing to submit transcripts if you've finished prerecs
In previous years they have given out ranks for IS waitlist. Not sure why they are not this year. I believe they usually have 12-15 people on the IS waitlist, last year 7 were pulled off. 🤷🏼♀️Does anyone have info on the IS waitlist?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K