You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oregon State 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BaileytheDane
Full Member
I'm planning on declining my offer unless the other schools I'm accepted to fall short of my expectations. I'm also currently hoping to get off the waitlist for Washington State! Good luck!Just wondering if anyone is planning on declining their OOS seats if they have been accepted elsewhere? I am on the alternate list and am wondering my odds of getting pulled off it. Congrats to everyone accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
J.bizzle00
Oregon c/o ‘30
Hi, I’m currently on a leave of absence for a year, but I will say that I was also once an OOS alternate and about 25 on the waitlist, and was accepted. Hopefully they release a list soon so you guys are able to see where you areJust wondering if anyone is planning on declining their OOS seats if they have been accepted elsewhere? I am on the alternate list and am wondering my odds of getting pulled off it. Congrats to everyone accepted!
bubblepop27
Full Member
Did they post waitlist numbers this year? Like what spot you are on the waitlist?
happyhorse987
Full Member
I’m IS waitlisted and haven’t heard anything yet.Did they post waitlist numbers this year? Like what spot you are on the waitlist?
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
I was just about to ask this! I also haven’t gotten anythingI signed up for the virtual open house tomorrow but haven't gotten an email with a zoom link or further information yet, has anyone else gotten anything?
Okay thanks! I was starting to worry that I didn't actually sign up but I definitely did lolI was just about to ask this! I also haven’t gotten anything
futuredogtorD
Full Member
Any accepted Hawai’i WICHE applicants in here that have heard back (funding approval) from the WICHE office? Basically the biggest deciding factor between what program I commit to. I’ve been ghosted at multiple attempts to contact the office...
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
I’m on the OOS waitlist but I think we don’t hear back until April 15th or after for our rank.Anyone hear an update regarding waitlisted applicants?
futuredogtorD
Full Member
Declining my OOS seat
I hope this brings good news to one of you!!☺️
I hope this brings good news to one of you!!☺️
charlie14796
New Member
Hi,
I was recently admitted to the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University. Throughout my undergraduate career, I had regular semesters. The quarters at Oregon State are approximately 10 weeks long.
Would it feel as if you are cramming rather than retaining information in this short period of time? It seems as if there is a lot of information to squeeze into 10 weeks.
Thank you in advance!
I was recently admitted to the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University. Throughout my undergraduate career, I had regular semesters. The quarters at Oregon State are approximately 10 weeks long.
Would it feel as if you are cramming rather than retaining information in this short period of time? It seems as if there is a lot of information to squeeze into 10 weeks.
Thank you in advance!
Well, there’s 3 terms rather than 2 semesters. It’s not really any less time just broken up moreHi,
I was recently admitted to the College of Veterinary Medicine at Oregon State University. Throughout my undergraduate career, I had regular semesters. The quarters at Oregon State are approximately 10 weeks long.
Would it feel as if you are cramming rather than retaining information in this short period of time? It seems as if there is a lot of information to squeeze into 10 weeks.
Thank you in advance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i<3joeburrow
New Member
Has anyone received a financial aid offer yet?
Just declined my offer good luck waitlist!
Hi all! I'm a current second year at OSU. I don't have any insight into the application process since it's changed a lot since I applied, but if anyone has questions about Corvallis, OSU as a school in general, or the first year experience feel free to reach out! 🙂
christbist
Full Member
Are you talking about scholarships?Has anyone received a financial aid offer yet?
i<3joeburrow
New Member
Scholarships, loan info, etc. anything from the financial aid office reallyAre you talking about scholarships?
christbist
Full Member
I emailed them earlier today asking about scholarships and this was their response: Our scholarships only support admitted current students. Incoming year 1 students who start Fall 2026 are not able to apply for any Carlson College specific scholarships for Year 1. You can read more about scholarships on our financial matters page.Scholarships, loan info, etc. anything from the financial aid office really
BaileytheDane
Full Member
I just declined my OOS seat, good luck to everyone still on the waitlist!
christbist
Full Member
I declined my OOS seat, hoping y'all on the waitlist get some good news soon!
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?
Declined my OOS seat as I got accepted to my IS - Best of luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!
happyhorse987
Full Member
I’m dying to know as well. Been radio silence for meAny waitlist movement? IS or OOS?
I ended up emailing today and got an automated response they’re out of office until Monday hahaI’m dying to know as well. Been radio silence for me
happyhorse987
Full Member
Omg I at least hope they will release rankings soon??I ended up emailing today and got an automated response they’re out of office until Monday haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
I haven’t gotten any update for the oos waitlist yetAny word on waitlist movement? The radio silence is weirding me out haha
The suspense is freaking me out 🫠🫠I haven’t gotten any update for the oos waitlist yet
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
Has anyone emailed to ask if we are going to be told our rank # on the list ?
happyhorse987
Full Member
They said they have not begun to move through the waitlist and don’t anticipate any potential waitlist movement until this summer. Sounds like they aren’t releasing rankings, at least not right now.Has anyone emailed to ask if we are going to be told our rank # on the list ?
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
Has anyone got off the waitlist yet ?
I haven’t heard of anybody being pulled off which is just super weirdHas anyone got off the waitlist yet ?
Dovetailequine
Full Member
Did they over accept this year and therefore haven't touched the waitlist?
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
Has anyone been taken off the waitlist yet ?
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
Anybody on the waitlist have any updates from this school yet? This is the last school I’m waiting to hear from and I’m getting worried. I’m starting to work on my new application for this cycle but bummed that I can’t even reapply to Oregon since they require the Casper now.
happyhorse987
Full Member
Hi, I got an update this week. They are unfortunately still full and not releasing waitlist rankings. I’m sorry :/ I’m bummed too.Anybody on the waitlist have any updates from this school yet? This is the last school I’m waiting to hear from and I’m getting worried. I’m starting to work on my new application for this cycle but bummed that I can’t even reapply to Oregon since they require the Casper now.
ilovebagels1234
Full Member
We still have a couple weeks to hear back before school starts, so hopefully we hear good news soon🤞Hi, I got an update this week. They are unfortunately still full and not releasing waitlist rankings. I’m sorry :/ I’m bummed too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K