OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can somebody tell me what fml and FTW mean?

EDIT: and what's a n00b

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I now have a dual screen setup on my computer... I am so nerdy and cool its awesome

computers.jpg

I got three :p

Members don't see this ad :)
f**k my life and for the win

a n00b is Bob with women lol

I am NOT! :laugh:

I have no problem talking to women. I just get really nervous talking to certain girls if I have a huge crush on them.

You need more training, brah.

I'd rather do something that comes from who I am rather than to trick people into thinking someone I'm not from following what someone else tells me to do.

That's what actors do ... or so I think :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm gone for god knows how long and walk right into the middle of a talk about some girls. Shocking, I know.

***shudder*** I just finished my midterm for my Women in Music class. Don't laugh- I have to take it for my Fine Art requirement and ceramics class was full :(

But on a good note, I am eating homemade tamales and salsa and I have a delicious dessert to eat afterward.

I dig your computer set up Tink. Total awesomeness.

Bob, I can show you some tips on how to talk to chicks. It's really not that hard.

Did anybody see the Family Guy episode with the cast of TNG?

Chebs, we miss you.

Bob, I can show you some tips on how to talk to chicks. It's really not that hard.

Well I just might need tips on talking to ones I'm crushing on without getting so nervous.

I can talk to any other girl without much of a problem.

What do you like, kmoogs?

Lets just say I found my needle in the 10 square mile haystack and lost it already :rolleyes:. I'm over it and honestly, I'll probably die from blunt head trauma from crashing into a tree due to one of my hobbies before I find another (even though I've never broken a bone *yet*, *knocks on wood*).

New Monitor Setup - All images clickable for bigger and more luscious pics of course

Purdy new desktop all finalized -

The beauties themselves (my camera sucks) -

And of course, uber nerd -

Happy birthday, Kmoogs ! I am sending big hug your way :)

Lets just say I found my needle in the 10 square mile haystack and lost it already :rolleyes:. I'm over it and honestly, I'll probably die from blunt head trauma from crashing into a tree due to one of my hobbies before I find another (even though I've never broken a bone *yet*, *knocks on wood*).

I've broken a few bones and had two surgeries but one surgery was from my impacted wisdom teeth so I guess that doesn't count. LOL I'm probably lucky I haven't broken more though.

Guys, I feel like crap today. I was up until 2am writing my midterm for my online class and then I had to be at work at 6am. :sleep:

I second this motion. I was at the clinic until 11:45 :scared: Then I got up to finalize my poster and the grad students told me it "lacks focus" and "needs significant changes". It's going to be a long night :(

New Monitor Setup - All images clickable for bigger and more luscious pics of course

Nice set up. You into computer games? You should play league of legends :thumbup:

Darn nice setup, phat.

nice setup indeed. apple sure likes to make it difficult to type with touch screens :laugh:

What are Mexican Cookies? I just ate White Castle burgers and waffles. :laugh:

I feel old and bored. LOL

I was going through my closet re-organizing it and cheered up a bit after seeing some new cool purchases/gifts I got. Maybe you and Lea can go shopping - doesn't need to be for clothing, can be food or just about anything - home appliances, booze. :)

I was going through my closet re-organizing it and cheered up a bit after seeing some new cool purchases/gifts I got. Maybe you and Lea can go shopping - doesn't need to be for clothing, can be food or just about anything - home appliances, booze. :)

That's a good idea! Shopping always makes me feel better! lol I actually like grocery shopping even! :D

ooooooooooo those do look good! Like fried dough!