This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thaddeus_10265

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Has anyone else heard back from Pacific University (Oregon not California)? I got my response today that I am on the waitlist. Does anyone know roughly what number of waitlisted students are usually asked before the program is filled?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

Has anyone else heard back from Pacific University (Oregon not California)? I got my response today that I am on the waitlist. Does anyone know roughly what number of waitlisted students are usually asked before the program is filled?

Thanks!

Hi,
Yes I'm on the waitlist too! I'm in Tier 3, but I'm not sure how many people they take on the waitlist.

Hi,
Yes I'm on the waitlist too! I'm in Tier 3, but I'm not sure how many people they take on the waitlist.

Hey how do you know what tier you're in? I got on the waitlist as well, but my email didn't mention tiers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey how do you know what tier you're in? I got on the waitlist as well, but my email didn't mention tiers.

Congrats on getting on the waitlist! Honestly, I think I'm at the bottom of the list because I wasn't assigned a specific number. My email just listed me as tier 3.

Past years according to forums on here there was someone who was #33 who got in and that was in May so the numbers may have gone higher than that. As we know though that is variable and this year the top 50 could all say yes and that is that, albeit not likely. I am sure around early to mid-March we may start hearing more things and especially at the update period in early April.

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call 2 days ago saying I got in to Pacific! However, I will turn it down (it was always my 2nd school) for San Diego, because of cost (even though the facilities were really nice at Pacific). I hope that helps someone here get in!

Hi,
Were you given a number on the waitlist or just that you were in Tier 3? And this is for the Pacific in Oregon, correct?

Were you given a number on the waitlist or just that you were in Tier 3? And this is for the Pacific in Oregon, correct?
Yes I was just given that I was on tier 3 with no specific number. I think all that means is I'm at the bottom of the list haha. Yes Pacific University in Portland, Oregon.

Hey guys!

Thanks!
My interview is on 3/11. Anyone have tips on what to wear? I was planning on a suit, but I don't want to be overdressed or underdressed. Thanks!

I say wear a suit. Not sure if your OT email says something different than our PT email said for recommended dress but I don't feel a suit is ever overdressed for these types of interviews.

Did everyone on this thread have an interview to be considered for the waitlist?

I just did my interview last Friday on 10th March. I don't know how long we need to wait for the result. I'm worried a lot.

If you don't mind me asking, what number are all of you on the waitlist? And have you heard anything?

I got a call that I was accepted off the waitlist but I don't think I will be attending which is hard because I do enjoy the Pacific Northwest.

I got a call that I was accepted off the waitlist but I don't think I will be attending which is hard because I do enjoy the Pacific Northwest.

Do you mind me asking what number on the waitlist you were?