Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on my phone I don't see any arrows
80B77C76-2F90-4E73-87DF-FBAABBC007DC.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are under the impression that Cubs is a wolf, then is your confusion that someone that we think is a wolf would vote another wolf? Or are you confused why people would be voting for people other than cubs right now?
Yep. A common suggestion could be bussing but that feels weird unless i'm misreading something
But at the same time you are making the assumption that Cubs is a wolf. Why are you making that assumption.

Sorry was confused when I wrote that but at that time, I was seeing votes on cubs followed later by votes on Sporty. I was trying to understand what was going on since the context looked like village was thinking two people as wolves with Sporty voting cubs in the midst of it. My initial read throughs made me feel worse about cubs than Sporty though which is why I felt the Sporty votes felt weird. But later on, I basically have mixed feels on both 😕
 
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally
Sporty (2) - Nav, Pippy
Emmy (2) - Barks, Lawpy
cubs (2) - AM, Sporty
AM (2) - cubs, Stagg
Nav (1) - Doggo
Paws (1) - dubz
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Dubz (2) - jboo, paws

13/15
lynch close in ~2
 
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally
Sporty (2)
- Nav, Pippy
Emmy (2) - Barks, Lawpy
cubs (2) - AM, Sporty
AM (2) - cubs, Stagg
Nav (1) - Doggo
Paws (1) - dubz
Stagg (1) - dolphin
dubz (2) - jboo, Paws

13/15

@SportPonies @emlady09 @Animal Midwife @WildZoo You are tied for the lead!

lynch close in ~2 hrs

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @emlady09
 
Okay.... This is just weird. This heavily implicates me, and even I have thought this was super off all day. How do you think that a long string, which did not follow any of my posts on the thread, was simply a typo?

I'm greatly bothered by cubs and don't think dubz would be bussed like that D2.
 
The reasons I'm starting to side eye Nav are that I've noticed a large amount of his posts sound more like directing/teaching other people about how a villager should act versus how wolves act. I'd be more okay with this if I didn't notice it come up repeatedly whereas I feel like he has shared his views on other people less often. The other thing was that I don't agree with using the lore that much because I think it's distracting and I don't agree with trying to encourage people to out someone and lynch them based on name alone since names in this game could be intentionally misleading and it'd be different if someone was was acting sketchy and then they also had a sketchy name.

Ok interesting thoughts. I could probably tinfoil as to why Navy could be wolfy for similar reasons. But Navy's posts still feel like genuine wolfhunting to me at least and is just bringing up suggestions and insights from his perspective.
 
Day 3 I told myself I wouldn't use this gif Lynch Tally
Sporty (2) - Nav, Pippy
Emmy (2) - Barks, Lawpy
cubs (2) - AM, Sporty,
AM (2) - cubs, Stagg
Nav (1) - Doggo
Paws () - ,
Stagg (1) - dolphin
Dubz (2) - Jboo, paws
Barks (1) - dubz
13/15
lynch close in ~2 hrs
Moar ties! 😱

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was dubz at any point actually in danger of being lynched? Because if the answer is no, then that's not bussing, that's strategic placement of wolf votes.
If she flips wolf, you are next, regardless of how much distance you are trying to set up right now between you, Dubz, and AM

I get the feeling you might be the type to I dunno, flood the thread with a large amount of role speculation after acknowledging a rojo to distract people with maybe a little extra role fishy fish snack on the side
 
Sorry, that's not a wolf brag. I was very sad my reaction test wasn't getting any play. But jboo saved it.

I am very curious about pip and AM's non-reactions to it though.

Nav I understand backing off since it implicates him. I should have chosen someone who was less likely to reply.
 
Was dubz at any point actually in danger of being lynched? Because if the answer is no, then that's not bussing, that's strategic placement of wolf votes.

She remained at 3 votes from < 1 hour to EOD up until close. Just before emmy self-prezzed at :30, the wagons were 3-4-5; dubz, mutts, and emmy respectively.
 
Maybe it's because you tell someone they are CRAZY every time they think you are a wolf, so they barely read your posts anymore :yeahright:
You? Barely read my posts?

What was that about you searching the thread to see whether or not dolphin had been tagged today? Lol
 
I mean, after that post I quoted today


You're not gonna like this one I don't think lol
You know what, I am actually fine with you -- I started calling you out after your first post and have enough notes in my PM to make me feel like I at least paid attention to the important parts before that, and honestly just didn't want to deal with your reaction to me lynching you/calling anything out further, because I don't need that kind of stress in my life these days
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what, I am actually fine with you -- I started calling you out after your first post and have enough notes in my PM to make me feel like I at least paid attention to the important parts before that, and honestly just didn't want to deal with your reaction to me lynching you/calling anything out further, because I don't need that kind of stress in my life these days
But pip. I thought you weren't reading my posts 😛