Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 2/13 and I'm still waiting to hear a decision as well.....🙂
I wouldn't hold your breath...
1/31 and NOTHING so far.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed 2/13 and I'm still waiting to hear a decision as well.....🙂
did you all get calls for interviews or emails?
Hii
I interviewed in the 3rd week of feb.
Anybody interviewed around that time heard anything yet????
getting nervous

its mid-march and i haven't heard a peep from the school. i was interviewed and waitlisted at UMN Duluth in January and they were already half full. is pcom full or do they interview up to april?
any updates? I have a deposit due tomorrow and really do not want to waste $1500. Going to call today to try and find out some more info. Its been 3 weeks...
Yeah, but putting that down and definitely having a spot, for sure, somewhere next year, and then having to put down more money to go to where you really want to go would be much, much better than not putting down the deposit, then not getting in anywhere else. It still sucks thinking about losing that money though, I totally feel you.DCOM, LECOM, here (so far) ahhh 😕 😀
I'm going on 5 and a half weeks now...I tried to call on Friday to find out if they had made their decision yet but the school was on Spring Break so they told me to call back today. I'll let you guys know if I find out anything!
anybody interviewing on wednesday?
great!!! my name is alison and my freind nicole will be road tripping it with me (we are coming from New Orleans) will are leaving around 6amish. you?
anyone still waiting to hear, or heard anything post-interview? I tried calling but couldnt get a hold of an admission person 🙁
Why would you do something so ridiculous?
Got an acceptance email on tuesday.
I hope everybody is attending on April 5th " accepted students getogether"
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.