PCOM - Suwanee, Georgia Thread Entering 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone! Just got accepted and sent in deposit last week. Look forward meeting everyone in a month :)

Anyone has any suggestion about apartment hunting? I don't own a car yet but it's on my agenda. Any recommendation for place to live within walking distance from the campus?

Thank you so much! Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations, you guys.

No they don't send out waitlist emails, but I would say keep hope alive (Chuck & mdnguyen) because my friend got accepted the DAY of orientation last year and she had been in the grad program. Well, maybe the night before since she pretty much showed up, met me there with deposit check in hand and started the program the next week.

There are no apartments within walking distance of the campus, townhomes and homes are though. But Faith, you'll need a car either way.

In no way is Hartsfield airport to the Sugarloaf/Old Peachtree exit a 30mins drive. Unless you - like me, drive 80mi and have a peach pass. I-85 is loaded with traffic almost ALL the time, I've made that drive in the morning, afternoon and evening.

Good luck with the move, everybody. :thumbup:

Hi y'all! Looking forward to being down in Georgia and starting pharm school. PCOM seems like its gonna be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, just curious where everyone is living ?! I'm totally happy at The Overlook.

I just got accepted today! I am gonna have to look for a place quickly. Does anyone know a good place or is anyone looking for a white male roomate?