PCOM - Suwanee, Georgia Thread Entering 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you mind sharing how you felt about the interview and school?

The interview was laid back, I hope I done well at it! Everyone was really nice and the school is really nice, I loved it!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted!!
Thank God!!
G'luck to others!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope
Thru mail
My mom called me and told me
Haha

So.. I guess if we haven't heard anything (about interviews) by now we should just assume the worst? The email said final decision letters for those not selected to interview will be sent in july. Why would they wait that long if they only do interviews through may?

I wouldn't expect the worse, interviews are still going on. I was wondering when they notified if you are on the wait list, is that in July also??

So.. I guess if we haven't heard anything (about interviews) by now we should just assume the worst? The email said final decision letters for those not selected to interview will be sent in july. Why would they wait that long if they only do interviews through may?

Thanks for replying! I'm glad to hear that it was a good interview session. =) Good luck to everyone.

I interviewed on 4/4 and I just got my acceptance by mail today! HOORAY!!! I hope to see you all this summer! :D

Congrats on your acceptance! I'm having my interview this week, very nervous about it. Hopefully it goes well, I'd love to join the crew this summer too.

I interviewed on 4/4 and I just got my acceptance by mail today! HOORAY!!! I hope to see you all this summer! :D

Hey~
Who were you?!
I was the only Asian guy from Buffalo!
haha
Congrats!!

Thank you both!

I was the only asian girl at the 4/4 interview, coming from California! The interview wasn't too bad at all, as many other people have said, and I wish everyone with upcoming interviews the best of luck! They don't have your information in front of you, so feel free to extrapolate on yourself, and have a few questions to ask them about PCOM/Georgia/general concerns at the end as well! I am looking forward to seeing everyone at school!

Thank you both!

I was the only asian girl at the 4/4 interview, coming from California! The interview wasn't too bad at all, as many other people have said, and I wish everyone with upcoming interviews the best of luck! They don't have your information in front of you, so feel free to extrapolate on yourself, and have a few questions to ask them about PCOM/Georgia/general concerns at the end as well! I am looking forward to seeing everyone at school!

Hey~ I was the only Asian boy at the interview lol
are you going to go to PCOM?
Or somewhere else?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTEDD!!! damn Canada post took longer..almost gave me a heart attack lol

can't wait to see you guys! :)

ACCEPTEDD!!! damn Canada post took longer..almost gave me a heart attack lol

can't wait to see you guys! :)

congrats!!!!
we had about 9 ppl right?
and 3 ppl got accepted?
That was a high chance! lol

I interviewed on 4/4.

and yeah i think there were 8 of us.. :) are you attending pcom for sure?

I interviewed on 4/4.

and yeah i think there were 8 of us.. :) are you attending pcom for sure?

ehh..
I still have one more interview next friday.
It depends on whether I get into that school!
I loved PCOM yet too far~
but if PCOM is my only choice then yeah i'll def go! haha
how about you??

whoops! sorry for such a long delay in replies! Congrats on your acceptance as well, high-five for 4/4! I'll be going for sure, I've already sent in my deposit! Good luck to all who are still waiting to hear back!

Hi Class of 2016!!!

I interviewed 4/14 and received an acceptance email 4/23/12! I also received a letter in the mail today :). PCOM was my top choice because of it's location in GA. I look forward to meeting my classmates! Send me a message! Also, I guess I'll start my apartment search. I'd prefer to have one female roommate, let me know if you're interested :D

Hi Everyone,

Newbie's here. I interviewed on 4/14 and have not heard anything back yet. Will they always send out an email first and then letter in the mail?

Thank you so much!

Hi Everyone,

Newbie's here. I interviewed on 4/14 and have not heard anything back yet. Will they always send out an email first and then letter in the mail?

Thank you so much!

Same here, I haven't heard anything yet either?

Hi Class of 2016!!!

I interviewed 4/14 and received an acceptance email 4/23/12! I also received a letter in the mail today :). PCOM was my top choice because of it's location in GA. I look forward to meeting my classmates! Send me a message! Also, I guess I'll start my apartment search. I'd prefer to have one female roommate, let me know if you're interested :D

Do you live in GA?

I am looking for girl for rent with me. Are u interested in? I am an Asian girl. How about you?

I interviewed on April 4/14 and received an acceptance email yesterday :)
I'm really excited

I interviewed 4/14 as well and still have not heard anything.

No, I'm from Ohio and currently reside there as well. I have close family in the Atlanta area though!

AHHH! I am so worried because I haven't heard anything yet!

what kind of letter was your acceptance? was it a big packet or just a regular letter?

just a snail mail with bunch of papers in lol
well I personally didn't receive it I was at my school.
My mom did haha

g'luck!

BTW, anyone knows like what is the minimum gpa requirement to stay in PharmD program for PCOM?

what kind of letter was your acceptance? was it a big packet or just a regular letter?

It was a small letter. I thought I had gotten rejected or waitlisted, but it was an acceptence. Lots of papers in it though.

For those people who got an acceptance on April 9, have you guys received any binder yet

Well I am super worried because I also interviewed on 4/14 and I have heard nothing!

I had my interview on 4/11 and still waiting as well.:confused::confused::confused: Nothing received either by mail or email
( including spam folder). I wish i got any answer by now, need to make decision about summer class and fall prn. :shrug:

Same here! I hope you and I get an answer soon :confused:

I had my interview on 4/11 and still waiting as well.:confused::confused::confused: Nothing received either by mail or email
( including spam folder). I wish i got any answer by now, need to make decision about summer class and fall prn. :shrug:

Does anyone know where we are suppose to send final transcripts?

Georgia Campus - PCOM
625 Old Peachtree Road NW
Suwanee, GA 30024
678-225-7500