Perio Residencies with lots of funding? Advanced techniques?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

32teeths

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which perio residency programs come to mind when you think of a program doing lots of exciting new procedures or more advanced techniques? Things like AOO/Wilckodontics? Other exciting stuff that maybe wouldn't be in the normal realm of most perio programs.

I am a D3 looking at externships in perio. I've been accepted to one but I'm just trying to broaden my scope to other schools that maybe I wouldn't consider due to geography or tuition, but I'd give it a second look if I knew they were doing some really cool stuff.