You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Peter Pan WW Sign-ups and Game Thread
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Damn it.
*************************
Psssst. If you're super eager to lynchety lynch, or if you don't have time to lynch in the next available day cycle, you always say ****contingency lynch whoever**** and it'll get counted. I don't think that's what you meant to do but thought I'd use it as a teaching moment 😉
****************************
*******************************************************************
I'll post in stars even though this is TOTALLY RELEVANT
I'll post in stars even though this is TOTALLY RELEVANT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************************************************
This is equally relevant:
This is equally relevant:
*******What excellent evidence for us to believe you.
If anyone is wondering about Gwen's seering, traditionally in the theater Mr. Darling and Capt. Hook are played by the same actor (and in the movie they were voiced by the same voice actor as a nod to theater tradition). My guess is the strange seering results for Gwen are a reference to that.
TIL!
*******
What time is close?I'm only missing a couple of actions! You guys are speedy. 😀
I think ASAP. Will extend to normal time if needed but can close early if people get their stuff in.What time is close?
If everything is in by 7:30 we'll close then, otherwise 5 am.What time is close?
I only need to hear from two more people . . .
...?
Night closed results pending!
Neverland was full of creativity last night! More than one character fell asleep with a happy sigh, proud of their actions and fully expecting the morning to bring successful results.
What adventure should we follow? Perhaps the most amusing mishap of the night occurred in the cove, where one brave soul hid themselves and imitated birthing cat noises, followed by helpless kitten meows. It was an ingenious plan. The feline imitator would lure their victim in just as the tide began to rise, and by the time they realized that there was no mama cat in danger, it would be too late. The water would be too high, and they would be trapped.
It was ingenious, if not for one tiny detail. Luck was not with our brave feline imitator, and the would-be victim escaped unscathed.
Meanwhile, someone else had rather less luck in the water. Dead is @ResoluteMike, or Jane, a Solo Role, who could move around the roster at night.
22 players remain. Day deadline will be 7:30 pm or sooner, if plurality is reached.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
ResoluteMike - Jane, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
Yes, the creativity and execution of the night's plans was extraordinary. However, different plans crossed and overlapped in unpredictable ways, and some become completely ineffective. What adventure should we follow? Perhaps the most amusing mishap of the night occurred in the cove, where one brave soul hid themselves and imitated birthing cat noises, followed by helpless kitten meows. It was an ingenious plan. The feline imitator would lure their victim in just as the tide began to rise, and by the time they realized that there was no mama cat in danger, it would be too late. The water would be too high, and they would be trapped.
It was ingenious, if not for one tiny detail. Luck was not with our brave feline imitator, and the would-be victim escaped unscathed.
Meanwhile, someone else had rather less luck in the water. Dead is @ResoluteMike, or Jane, a Solo Role, who could move around the roster at night.
22 players remain. Day deadline will be 7:30 pm or sooner, if plurality is reached.
The Hollow Trees
DVMDream
lhmhtd
thedrjojo
Katashark
Lagoon
Kam325
Trilt
BrownSwissCows
guisantes
The Neverwood
1doggeek
vetmedhead
KCough
Jilary
genny
London, House #14
Caiter92
alohacat319
kaydubs
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Wigwam Village
Animal Midwife
ImAVet
heyyimhayley
SandstormDVM
morninqlory
Graveyard
dyachei - Nibs, Lost Boy
Gwenevre - Mr. Darling, London
ResoluteMike - Jane, Solo Role
NPC: Mad Jack
RNG says
Lynch Jilary
Willing to switch to guis or anyone else if info comes to light. It's eerily quiet here...
Lynch Jilary
Willing to switch to guis or anyone else if info comes to light. It's eerily quiet here...
Lonely late-night lynch tally
Jilary(1) - kcough
1/22 reporting
'cause we totally needed one 😛
Jilary(1) - kcough
1/22 reporting
'cause we totally needed one 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch guis
Gotta work eventually right?
Gotta work eventually right?
It will work eventually. But "eventually" isn't going to be for a long time.
There are colors showing up in the roster that aren't green. They also aren't red. This game has factions that aren't villager or wolf. I may be in one of these factions. This faction may have a history of surviving until near end game and being basically unkillable until then (that goes for you too, wolves, stop wasting your kill attempts). Please use today's lynch to catch a wolf. I do not have a kill ability. I'm not taking out villagers.
Also, I was blocked last night.
There are colors showing up in the roster that aren't green. They also aren't red. This game has factions that aren't villager or wolf. I may be in one of these factions. This faction may have a history of surviving until near end game and being basically unkillable until then (that goes for you too, wolves, stop wasting your kill attempts). Please use today's lynch to catch a wolf. I do not have a kill ability. I'm not taking out villagers.
Also, I was blocked last night.
Hm I say focus not on guisantes, yah?
D
deleted676737
Guis may be telling the truth about not being a wolf, but... I still haven't gotten over her lying about being Mr. Darling. I'm still hugely suspicious of her at this point. That being said, if she truly is basically unkillable, then I agree with Kaydubs that maybe we should focus on someone else. No idea who, though.
Anyone get anything useful?Guis may be telling the truth about not being a wolf, but... I still haven't gotten over her lying about being Mr. Darling. I'm still hugely suspicious of her at this point. That being said, if she truly is basically unkillable, then I agree with Kaydubs that maybe we should focus on someone else. No idea who, though.
You could help, yanno
You could help, yanno
Why don't you love us????
It will work eventually. But "eventually" isn't going to be for a long time.
There are colors showing up in the roster that aren't green. They also aren't red. This game has factions that aren't villager or wolf. I may be in one of these factions. This faction may have a history of surviving until near end game and being basically unkillable until then (that goes for you too, wolves, stop wasting your kill attempts). Please use today's lynch to catch a wolf. I do not have a kill ability. I'm not taking out villagers.
Also, I was blocked last night.
Guis may be telling the truth about not being a wolf, but... I still haven't gotten over her lying about being Mr. Darling. I'm still hugely suspicious of her at this point. That being said, if she truly is basically unkillable, then I agree with Kaydubs that maybe we should focus on someone else. No idea who, though.
Nothing useful, unfortunately. RNG says lynch genny until new information comes out.Anyone get anything useful?
I agree re:Guis, and feel like having some other sort of condition - whether that's someone else dying, reaching a certain point in the game, etc - is more likely than needing more than two lynches and allegedly at least one night kill to knock her out. (With that said, I would have said the exact same thing about DocE last game...
) In any case, nothing is going to happen unless we talk and get pressure on people, so...
lynch Genny
) In any case, nothing is going to happen unless we talk and get pressure on people, so...lynch Genny
••••lynch sandstorm••••
I could go with this lynch genny but I'm always up for a kam or aloha lynch
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about this: sometime tonight, I'll come up with a riddle. If you answer my riddle correctly, I'll give you the group in which one of the wolves resides.Why don't you love us????
I thought it was fairly well established that he's always chaos affiliated, even when he's not.If MJ isn't chaos-affiliated I will eat my ****ing hat.![]()

D
deleted676737
So I was just thinking about this post. Seeing as Gwen was Mr. Darling and was able to be seered as Capt. Hook... what if the reason Guis claimed Mr. Darling was because she is Capt. Hook? Basically the reciprocal of Gwen's role? It would make sense in light of the tradition of both being played by the same actor, anyway. Not saying that Capt. Hook is necessarily a wolfy character and she could very well be telling the truth on that front (though it seems likely that Capt. Hook would be a wolf), but I just that that might be worth noting.What excellent evidence for us to believe you.
If anyone is wondering about Gwen's seering, traditionally in the theater Mr. Darling and Capt. Hook are played by the same actor (and in the movie they were voiced by the same voice actor as a nod to theater tradition). My guess is the strange seering results for Gwen are a reference to that.
I guess I'll just do an RNG lynch for now seeing as we don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Lynch Jilary
###Lynch genny###
Break them eggs
Break them eggs
Chocolate-Chip Cookie Lynch Tally
(Because if you're going to be breaking eggs, you might as well put them to good use.)
Jil (2) - KCough, Sandy
Guis (2) - BBC, HTML
Genny (4) - VetHead, Trilt, Kaydubs, Rojo
Sandy (2) - Aloha, Kam
10/22 voting
(Because if you're going to be breaking eggs, you might as well put them to good use.)
Jil (2) - KCough, Sandy
Guis (2) - BBC, HTML
Genny (4) - VetHead, Trilt, Kaydubs, Rojo
Sandy (2) - Aloha, Kam
10/22 voting
Last edited:
D
deleted676737
Rojo voted for Genny, methinks.
Not saying that Capt. Hook is necessarily a wolfy character and she could very well be telling the truth on that front
This strikes me as an odd comment to make. I'd say that Capt. Hook would be about as wolfy as it gets in this game. Guis being unlynchable/unkillable would fit well with being Capt. Hook as an alpha wolf type role. The fact that she hasn't claimed this yet makes me think she might actually be someone else. I do agree on the point that lynching her probably isn't going to get us anywhere right now.
But the other way made a tie! 😏Rojo voted for Genny, methinks.
So I was just thinking about this post. Seeing as Gwen was Mr. Darling and was able to be seered as Capt. Hook... what if the reason Guis claimed Mr. Darling was because she is Capt. Hook? Basically the reciprocal of Gwen's role? It would make sense in light of the tradition of both being played by the same actor, anyway. Not saying that Capt. Hook is necessarily a wolfy character and she could very well be telling the truth on that front (though it seems likely that Capt. Hook would be a wolf), but I just that that might be worth noting.
I guess I'll just do an RNG lynch for now seeing as we don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Lynch Jilary
I had the same theory in an earlier post. Guis may simply be able to decide who they seer as, though.
D
deleted676737
Yeah, I think that could be possible, too... she just seems very sketchy to me atm. I'd vote for her but it's obvious that that isn't going to get us anywhere right now.I had the same theory in an earlier post. Guis may simply be able to decide who they seer as, though.
Lynch Sandy
Only cause you used Sherlock batch to do itHow about this: sometime tonight, I'll come up with a riddle. If you answer my riddle correctly, I'll give you the group in which one of the wolves resides.
![]()
This strikes me as an odd comment to make. I'd say that Capt. Hook would be about as wolfy as it gets in this game. Guis being unlynchable/unkillable would fit well with being Capt. Hook as an alpha wolf type role. The fact that she hasn't claimed this yet makes me think she might actually be someone else. I do agree on the point that lynching her probably isn't going to get us anywhere right now.
But I could also see Peter and capt hook being wolves from different groups.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chocolate-Chip Cookie Lynch Tally
(Because if you're going to be breaking eggs, you might as well put them to good use.)
Jil (2) - KCough, Sandy
Guis (2) - BBC, HTML
Genny (5) - VetHead, Trilt, Kaydubs, Rojo, Kata
Sandy (4) - Aloha, Kam, Hayley, Caiter
13/22 voting
(Because if you're going to be breaking eggs, you might as well put them to good use.)
Jil (2) - KCough, Sandy
Guis (2) - BBC, HTML
Genny (5) - VetHead, Trilt, Kaydubs, Rojo, Kata
Sandy (4) - Aloha, Kam, Hayley, Caiter
13/22 voting
lynch Sandy
For now, open to waffling
For now, open to waffling
lynch Sandy
I got some tiny feels from the comment, but really don't feel too strongly either way.
I got some tiny feels from the comment, but really don't feel too strongly either way.
I don't know enough about Peter Pan to choose good roles to seer as lol. Sadly, I do not get to choose who i seer as.
I'm not sure why everyone is having such a hard time believing that more than simply wolves and villagers exist in this game...I mean most other games have villagers, wolves, and at least one other faction...right? I don't know if you are picking up what I'm putting down. I'm basically telling you my affiliation...
Affiliation seer me tonight. Track me tonight. I dont know if those actions will work due to the nature of my role. But you can try if it suits your fancy.
I cannot kill. I cannot be killed. I can win with either side, so i don't have to be your enemy.
Last night i received a message (presumably from the wolves- I would hope none of you nice villagers would send this, but you never know) containing a threatening picture of the alligator thing from the cartoon movie. So, maybe the alligator thing is a wolf. I haven't seen Peter Pan in a long time, so I don't know much about the alligator, but I would rather pursue them because the wolves have had days of free killing based on the distraction I have unwillingly given them. Believe me, don't believe me, up to you.
And lynch Jil
I'm not sure why everyone is having such a hard time believing that more than simply wolves and villagers exist in this game...I mean most other games have villagers, wolves, and at least one other faction...right? I don't know if you are picking up what I'm putting down. I'm basically telling you my affiliation...
Affiliation seer me tonight. Track me tonight. I dont know if those actions will work due to the nature of my role. But you can try if it suits your fancy.
I cannot kill. I cannot be killed. I can win with either side, so i don't have to be your enemy.
Last night i received a message (presumably from the wolves- I would hope none of you nice villagers would send this, but you never know) containing a threatening picture of the alligator thing from the cartoon movie. So, maybe the alligator thing is a wolf. I haven't seen Peter Pan in a long time, so I don't know much about the alligator, but I would rather pursue them because the wolves have had days of free killing based on the distraction I have unwillingly given them. Believe me, don't believe me, up to you.
And lynch Jil
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
