Position Wanted PGY-2 FM/psych in FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Familymed1

Reaction score
Hi all, PGY 1 here currently in the south looking for a position in anywhere in Florida! I love my program, it’s seriously amazing but having some family with medical issues in Florida and it’s really difficult being away. Looking to swap into another FM or into psychiatry for 2020. Thanks for any help or recommendations!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I am a ped PGY1 planning to switch to FM. I would love to get some help, once you find your position in Florida. Let me know how things work. Good luck in your endeavor!

Hi all, PGY 1 here currently in the south looking for a position in anywhere in Florida! I love my program, it’s seriously amazing but having some family with medical issues in Florida and it’s really difficult being away. Looking to swap into another FM or into psychiatry for 2020. Thanks for any help or recommendations!
Hey I am looking for a swap and I am not far from florida. How close to Florida do you need to be and where are you now? I am in Middle Georgia so a few hours from Florida. Looking to swap into a FM program PGY 2.