• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

PNWU DO 2017-2018 cycle

gjazming

Sep 11, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I would truly appreciate it if someone could guide me about the letters of recommendation. In AACOMAS, you don't have to add letters of recommendation to submit it? I want to apply to this school, but I'm requesting letters via Interfolio. Does anyone know if the school would still review my AACOMAS application even if I have not sent the recommendation letters from interfolio yet (since I have not yet received some of the requested letters)? And if I send it via interfolio, should I select on AACOMAS that I will not be adding letters (because otherwise there won't be a check mark in the evaluations section)? And does anyone know if the school only sent to everyone that submits the primary application or only to those that the school wants to move forward in the process? Also, does anyone know if a DPM letter could suffice for a letter from a physician? I know it's not a DO. I will be shadowing this month a DO for 15 hours. I finally found a DO that could allow me the opportunity to shadow, but I don't know how he would feel if I ask for a LOR after I am done shadowing. I will ask once I am done.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.