D
deleted943526
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
Question for the residents out there. Are there actually programs out there where the attendings teach in the OR? My institution is a quick check in at induction and emergence, essentially starting at the beginning of CA-1 year. I can count on two hands the number of times over the last year that an attending has volunteered to teach me something (instead of me asking for information) - not that there's anything inherently wrong with that (have to be proactive about our own education after all). But I'm just curious what it's like out there for the rest of you! Is my experience pretty much the norm? Thanks!
Question for the residents out there. Are there actually programs out there where the attendings teach in the OR? My institution is a quick check in at induction and emergence, essentially starting at the beginning of CA-1 year. I can count on two hands the number of times over the last year that an attending has volunteered to teach me something (instead of me asking for information) - not that there's anything inherently wrong with that (have to be proactive about our own education after all). But I'm just curious what it's like out there for the rest of you! Is my experience pretty much the norm? Thanks!
Last edited by a moderator: