You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post-Apocalyptic Pokémon WW - Sign Ups!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hoping to get all 32 spots, but can make it work with high 20s if that's all I get. Would be nice to fill up in the next couple days before STL's game ends.
Poll is just so that I know what level most people are working at - you definitely don't need to know the series to play!
This is a Trilt and @Gwenevre joint production. 😀
Poll is just so that I know what level most people are working at - you definitely don't need to know the series to play!
This is a Trilt and @Gwenevre joint production. 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What's a pokie man??? 😉
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Awwww! My two trainee mods modding a game together and I get to play! So many happies 🙂This is a Trilt and @Gwenevre joint production. 😀
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
On one hand I want to play because it's WW and I always want to play. On the other hand...
Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure you said not knowing the series shouldn't deter me from playing Rick and Morty either and I got so lost.
For now, I'll sign myself up...
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Poll is just so that I know what level most people are working at - you definitely don't need to know the series to play!
Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure you said not knowing the series shouldn't deter me from playing Rick and Morty either and I got so lost.

For now, I'll sign myself up...
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
I promise! 😛On one hand I want to play because it's WW and I always want to play. On the other hand...
Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure you said not knowing the series shouldn't deter me from playing Rick and Morty either and I got so lost.![]()
I'm going to try and be a little more cognizant of the fact that people don't necessarily know the source material the next time I run a game - I honestly didn't intend for that to be so important in this one, but I kept incubating the game and adding details and, well, eventually ya'll got this, haha.
Last edited:
Depends a bit on sign-up speed and the situation with the current game tbh... hopefully will start Friday or at least sometime this weekend.OMGGGG I REALLYYYYYYYYY want to play this game, but I won't be back to having regular internet until Friday night and will be super busy until next Tuesday... any idea on when the game would start?
Sold.Depends a bit on sign-up speed and the situation with the current game tbh... hopefully will start Friday or at least sometime this weekend.
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
(Chikorita is my fav)
@Trilt what is the qualification for Pokenerd? I have no idea about these new generations but know everything up to Diamond/Pearl.
Eh, it's all subjective! Last games I personally played through were ruby/sapphire, Gwen has been helping me with all the more newfangled stuff.
1. WildZoo
2. @Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
I've been evil for so long, I don't even know what good feels like anymore. Please, don't convert me, or I will sell you out from spite. And please, seer, look into me first because if I'm a wolf I want to die outright.
Don't **** with me wolves, I'm so tired of killing, and I'll bury you if you drag me along.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
I've been evil for so long, I don't even know what good feels like anymore. Please, don't convert me, or I will sell you out from spite. And please, seer, look into me first because if I'm a wolf I want to die outright.
Don't **** with me wolves, I'm so tired of killing, and I'll bury you if you drag me along.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
I always wanted to be the horse with the fire mane. And I'm on spring break! Let's play!
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12.
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
I always wanted to be the horse with the fire mane. And I'm on spring break! Let's play!
Tempting since I enjoyed the original 150 back in like...Gr 5. I know **** all about the new ones.
But I have to pay more attention to my boyfriend because he's feeling neglected. At least that's what I'm choosing to take away from the "Did you get killed in the game yet?" I hear multiple times a day.
I'll probably read along though. 🙂
But I have to pay more attention to my boyfriend because he's feeling neglected. At least that's what I'm choosing to take away from the "Did you get killed in the game yet?" I hear multiple times a day.
I'll probably read along though. 🙂
D
deleted676737
This game idea is so much yes... and I haven't played in a while... sure, why not?
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
😱😱 This. Is. AWESOME!
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19.
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13.
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Really shouldn't. GOT too much ish to do... but I loves it! I also might work on pulling my Mr into this, because he is currently watching the old 150 and loves the games. He's been waiting for a reason to go Poke crazy. (Nerd😉😍)
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
So excited I had to edit to add my name.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4.
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
So excited I had to edit to add my name.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Someone toss me in #22 please. Thanks!
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.
Last edited:
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
32.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
32.
But I have to pay more attention to my boyfriend because he's feeling neglected. At least that's what I'm choosing to take away from the "Did you get killed in the game yet?" I hear multiple times a day.
HAHA I get the same thing. My boyfriend also doesn't appreciate when I play WW.
"Babe I died 🙁"
"That's great, you can finally hang out with me!"
#priorities
Not this meme again!!
Would people mind if a noob joined? I definitely fall into the Pokenerd category, but I've never done a WW game before. I have been following along with the current game that's up and it looks like something fun to try, but I wouldn't want to deny a veteran a spot if they really wanted in on this game.
Sign up! There are plenty of spots.Would people mind if a noob joined? I definitely fall into the Pokenerd category, but I've never done a WW game before. I have been following along with the current game that's up and it looks like something fun to try, but I wouldn't want to deny a veteran a spot if they really wanted in on this game.
Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@StartingoverVet @Flim Flam Man @DocEspana

Up to the mods but I think you're fine to sign up 🙂Would people mind if a noob joined? I definitely fall into the Pokenerd category, but I've never done a WW game before. I have been following along with the current game that's up and it looks like something fun to try, but I wouldn't want to deny a veteran a spot if they really wanted in on this game.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5.
6.
7. Devastating
8.
9.
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22.
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26.
27.
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30.
31.
32.

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17.
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
Not this meme again!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Noobs are always welcome. Just don't take it personally if you get thrown under the bus early on, it's nothing personal but often happens for a person's first few games 😛Would people mind if a noob joined? I definitely fall into the Pokenerd category, but I've never done a WW game before. I have been following along with the current game that's up and it looks like something fun to try, but I wouldn't want to deny a veteran a spot if they really wanted in on this game.
I played a pokemon game once. I believe I was charmander. I was also immediately (like... night 2) converted to team rocket's personal pokemon. IIRC we bulldozed in that game, wolves lost like 1 wolf all game and just demolished the villagers. I dont think I can play another one because that memory was so wonderful. Also it had nothing to do with me. I just kept saying "hey. im charmander" and the team rocket people basically wove nuts strategy after nuts strategy and t worked.
Most definitely Y
Noobs are always welcome. Just don't take it personally if you get thrown under the bus early on, it's nothing personal but often happens for a person's first few games 😛
Haha, I get that. No delusions of instant greatness here.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8.
9. Animal Midwife
10.
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K