Post-Apocalyptic Pokémon WW - Sign Ups!

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How familiar with the Pokemon series are you?


  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I played a pokemon game once. I believe I was charmander. I was also immediately (like... night 2) converted to team rocket's personal pokemon. IIRC we bulldozed in that game, wolves lost like 1 wolf all game and just demolished the villagers. I dont think I can play another one because that memory was so wonderful. Also it had nothing to do with me. I just kept saying "hey. im charmander" and the team rocket people basically wove nuts strategy after nuts strategy and t worked.
This one, if people are interested.

Noobs definitely welcome, I'll hunt down the good "what is ww?" post when I get home, or you can probably find it among the House MD game sign-ups. 😀
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adding in Dr. Jojo and Orca...

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23.
24.
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.

Just a few more slots open! @kcoughli, @swiniazycie...?
 
can i hold a slot but not for me? I have a friend (possibly two in near future) who wants to join and start playing
 
I vaguely know the premise = my friends made me dress up as a "Togepi" for a group costume during spirit week in high school. But I still want to play 🙂
 
Uh huh. "I have a friend who wants to play". Sure. Right. You know it's against TOS to go create a second account to play anonymously, right? 😉

But seriously, STL's and I have a friend (shocking that people hang out with us, I know) who over heard me complaining about STL's current game and wants in on the fun. I am too dumb and need to take a WW break so I don't screw up on my exams. 🙁
 
If I can live with LeTitsNow you can live with STD.
You don't "live with" LeTitsNow, you embrace it. 😛

can i hold a slot but not for me? I have a friend (possibly two in near future) who wants to join and start playing
Last spots don't seem to be going too too fast (and it's supposed to go to 32!), so I'd rather them show up and claim the spot vs. us keeping it for a rando who may or may not decide the effort is worth it. If that makes sense?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You don't "live with" LeTitsNow, you embrace it. 😛


Last spots don't seem to be going too too fast (and it's supposed to go to 32!), so I'd rather them show up and claim the spot vs. us keeping it for a rando who may or may not decide the effort is worth it. If that makes sense?

Okay! I let him know and he's getting on tonight to sign up. Thanks for the answer!
 
Fair. Fair.

What can I say, I like tits.
look-at-this-boob-sloth.jpg
 
@Trilt I was planning on taking a break, but I'll play if you have a spot to be filled. If someone else wants it though, no worries!
 
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16.
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha (tentative)
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
32.
 
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha (tentative)
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31.
32.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This one, if people are interested.

Noobs definitely welcome, I'll hunt down the good "what is ww?" post when I get home, or you can probably find it among the House MD game sign-ups. 😀

"wtf is ww?"
Cyndia's post halfway down
Opening post (some rules listed won't apply to this game, but that'll all be clarified at the start).

twwooooo spots left. 😀
 
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha (tentative)
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31. SOV aka "the grumpiest grump who ever grumpily grumped."
32.
 
was this the dream team wolf game?
I vaguely recall my thinking my fellow wolves were missing some twist because it couldn't be that easy.
yes - linked at the top of this page, actually. I read through it while planning to make sure I wasn't recycling a lot of the same ideas.

Post game discussion was pretty much all the other wolves saying you were insanely paranoid the whole game. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31. SOV aka "the grumpiest grump who ever grumpily grumped."
32. FFM

Full up! Will roll whenever the current game's over.

Wouldn't hurt to have an alternate or two in case **** hits the fan for someone irl, though.