You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post-Apocalyptic Pokémon WW - Sign Ups!
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@Cephal0pod
@Cephal0pod
Thanks for the tag 🙂 I've got a bunch of major deadlines coming up in the next couple of weeks, so I am going to have to sit this one out.
Have fun, ya'll!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn it some one sign up to help mod already- ready to play me some WW!
We have mods, just have someone who wants to see the ropes (kata) so need a replacement player for her spot. This will start literally the second the other game ends, I have roles done and everything. 😛
but more important: how the hell do I pronounce your username? nickname? the mental "luh-hum-huh-tud" is gonna get real old real quick.
We have mods, just have someone who wants to see the ropes (kata) so need a replacement player for her spot. This will start literally the second the other game ends, I have roles done and everything. 😛
but more important: how the hell do I pronounce your username? nickname? the mental "luh-hum-huh-tud" is gonna get real old real quick.
It's html 😉
muuuccch better.It's html 😉
Oh I see. Usually they refer to me as html on here. Either SOV or LIS said it was her to remember my name because of the lack of vowels so now I'm HTML. Lhmhtd is an acronym from song lyrics. 🙂We have mods, just have someone who wants to see the ropes (kata) so need a replacement player for her spot. This will start literally the second the other game ends, I have roles done and everything. 😛
but more important: how the hell do I pronounce your username? nickname? the mental "luh-hum-huh-tud" is gonna get real old real quick.
I was pronouncing it in my head as some weird form of "limited".
That's probably how I'd say it!"I was pronouncing it in my head as some weird form of "limited".
I haz avatar
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's how I always said it before she became html 🙂I was pronouncing it in my head as some weird form of "limited".
I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
Last edited:
I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha

I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
![]()
For realz?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still to lazy to find a different avatar. Still too lazy to fix that incorrect to.
I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
![]()
Most of the "realistically" drawn ones are creepy af:
I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
![]()
NEVERRRRRRR
fwiw, I played the first pokemon game, but never learned anything about the genre.
All I know is there some character pikachu.
A fellow -but MUCH younger- flight instructor was all nostalgic about finding/playing his pokemon hand held nintendo game or something
All I know is there some character pikachu.
A fellow -but MUCH younger- flight instructor was all nostalgic about finding/playing his pokemon hand held nintendo game or something
You know what... I'm preparing for my piano recital and probably won't have time for this WW... No, I'm not scared... Just, um, busy. Yeah... Does someone else want to take my spot?
Maybe I'll text my sister again.
D
deleted676737
Just got out for spring break here, and I am SO pumped to start this game!
For the totally non-pokemon savvy people... the Pokemon Origins series is super, super duper cheesy, but could serve as a pretty solid introduction to most of the ideas in the games in just over an hour. All four episodes are on youtube:
I think I used to watch the tv series at some point and I used to have a very unimpressive album of cards that I was adding to. Then my older sister and the other older cool kind got all into Yugioh(?) or whatever and no one cared about my pokemon cards anymore so I stopped collecting them. I never played any of the video games.
Now I just know the theme song and a couple of common pokemon names...
And that's the extent of my pokemon experience. Not that you guys asked but I mean... I'm bored.
Now I just know the theme song and a couple of common pokemon names...
And that's the extent of my pokemon experience. Not that you guys asked but I mean... I'm bored.
Why don't I have my role yet?????
Mod abandonment!!!!
Mod abandonment!!!!
I'm like 87.2% sure you're joking, but just in case you aren't, rolls are not out of the oven yet... just baking. 😛Why don't I have my role yet?????
Mod abandonment!!!!![]()
I'm like 87.2% sure you're joking, but just in case you aren't, rolls are not out of the oven yet... just baking. 😛
You already put the rolls in the oven?! They are going to be burnt to a crisp the way the current game is going.I'm like 87.2% sure you're joking, but just in case you aren't, rolls are not out of the oven yet... just baking. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People who played R&M who I don't think have been harassed yet...
@Zensing
@touchpause13
@Rogert
@SFsteph
...want to play some pokemons and let someone learn to mod?
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife (got busy so this spot is now open again)
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31. SOV aka "the grumpiest grump who ever grumpily grumped."
32. FFM
...I turned the heat waaaaaay down after the first day. 😛 Teeny burner:You already put the rolls in the oven?! They are going to be burnt to a crisp the way the current game is going.
@Lupin21, you scared Midwife!
This is frightening, it's like a giant flying scrotum! (I think it should be rojo's avatar)
I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha
People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.
![]()
(.. wrong series?)

I dunno.. just googling pokemon... I don't know the series.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I love this one![]()
(.. wrong series?)
D
deleted676737
Yeah, that's not a Pokemon lol. It does look super familiar, though; can't remember the name of the show.![]()
(.. wrong series?)
DVMD's picture is an actual Pokemon -- Espurr. 🙂
I like this one
Bad joke apparently, sorry. 😛 He's kyubey, from another anime.
Last edited:
I'm trying to remember what my favorite pokemon was. I just thought it was adorable. It was some weird little purple thing...
There's lots of purple pokemon! Do you remember its type?I'm trying to remember what my favorite pokemon was. I just thought it was adorable. It was some weird little purple thing...
It wasn't my personal favorite, Espeon, was it?
D
deleted676737
I had a small suspicion that it was a joke, but didn't run with it. I guess I had to be a killjoy as usual, haha. Sorry.Bad joke apparently, sorry. 😛 He's kyuubey, from another anime.
I'm trying to remember what my favorite pokemon was. I just thought it was adorable. It was some weird little purple thing...
Kinda sounds like a Ditto
Kinda sounds like a Ditto
![]()
There's lots of purple pokemon! Do you remember its type?
It wasn't my personal favorite, Espeon, was it?
![]()
And that's the problem lol.
Nah, not Espeon or Ditto though. I cannot remember what type it is.
Is there just like... a list of purple pokemon somewhere?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And that's the problem lol.
Nah, not Espeon or Ditto though. I cannot remember what type it is.
Is there just like... a list of purple pokemon somewhere?
Yes!
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Purple-colored_Pokémon
Any of these?And that's the problem lol.
Nah, not Espeon or Ditto though. I cannot remember what type it is.
Is there just like... a list of purple pokemon somewhere?
Or these?:
Or if you want little pictures of them http://serebii.net/pokedex-xy/
D
deleted676737
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Purple
Try this, perhaps? There's icons by the names, too, so that may help.
Try this, perhaps? There's icons by the names, too, so that may help.
Awesome! That helped a lot.
Yeah, it was Nidoran and I have no idea why other than he's cute in an angry sort of way.
Yeah, it was Nidoran and I have no idea why other than he's cute in an angry sort of way.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K