Post-Apocalyptic Pokémon WW - Sign Ups!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How familiar with the Pokemon series are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn it some one sign up to help mod already- ready to play me some WW!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn it some one sign up to help mod already- ready to play me some WW!

We have mods, just have someone who wants to see the ropes (kata) so need a replacement player for her spot. This will start literally the second the other game ends, I have roles done and everything. :p

but more important: how the hell do I pronounce your username? nickname? the mental "luh-hum-huh-tud" is gonna get real old real quick.

We have mods, just have someone who wants to see the ropes (kata) so need a replacement player for her spot. This will start literally the second the other game ends, I have roles done and everything. :p

but more important: how the hell do I pronounce your username? nickname? the mental "luh-hum-huh-tud" is gonna get real old real quick.

It's html ;)

Reactions: 2 users

Oh I see. Usually they refer to me as html on here. Either SOV or LIS said it was her to remember my name because of the lack of vowels so now I'm HTML. Lhmhtd is an acronym from song lyrics. :)

Reactions: 1 user
I can't decide what chikorita avatar I like better :'( the struggle is real

I only know of pokemon from making fun of it for RC. haha

People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.

thatcreepyreading___dead_pokemon_channel_by_therecurrent-d77gf7p.jpg

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

People had better embrace the post apocalyptic side of it for avvies. bet there are some creeptastic pics of these creatures out there.

For realz? :scared:

Most of the "realistically" drawn ones are creepy af:

a2579cac7bb6f15b94f92db06e8120c0.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

NEVERRRRRRR

fwiw, I played the first pokemon game, but never learned anything about the genre.
All I know is there some character pikachu.

A fellow -but MUCH younger- flight instructor was all nostalgic about finding/playing his pokemon hand held nintendo game or something

You know what... I'm preparing for my piano recital and probably won't have time for this WW... No, I'm not scared... Just, um, busy. Yeah... Does someone else want to take my spot?

Just got out for spring break here, and I am SO pumped to start this game!

For the totally non-pokemon savvy people... the Pokemon Origins series is super, super duper cheesy, but could serve as a pretty solid introduction to most of the ideas in the games in just over an hour. All four episodes are on youtube:

I think I used to watch the tv series at some point and I used to have a very unimpressive album of cards that I was adding to. Then my older sister and the other older cool kind got all into Yugioh(?) or whatever and no one cared about my pokemon cards anymore so I stopped collecting them. I never played any of the video games.

Now I just know the theme song and a couple of common pokemon names...

And that's the extent of my pokemon experience. Not that you guys asked but I mean... I'm bored.

People who played R&M who I don't think have been harassed yet...

@Zensing
@touchpause13
@Rogert
@SFsteph

...want to play some pokemons and let someone learn to mod?

1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Heyyimhayley
4. Lhmhtd
5. Kam
6. Jilary
7. Devastating
8. thedrjojo
9. Animal Midwife (got busy so this spot is now open again)
10. orca2011
11. finnickthedog
12. ketoone
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. PBC
15. hmoo
16. kcoughli
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. Dyachei
20. LeTitsNow
21. Katashark
22. DMVDream
23. Aloha
24. Teepster
25. Rocky
26. Stb
27. Allie
28. STL
29. brightimpressio
30. Romoret
31. SOV aka "the grumpiest grump who ever grumpily grumped."
32. FFM

I'm trying to remember what my favorite pokemon was. I just thought it was adorable. It was some weird little purple thing...
There's lots of purple pokemon! Do you remember its type?

It wasn't my personal favorite, Espeon, was it?
Copy%2Bof%2Bespeon.png

Bad joke apparently, sorry. :p He's kyuubey, from another anime.
I had a small suspicion that it was a joke, but didn't run with it. I guess I had to be a killjoy as usual, haha. Sorry.

Kinda sounds like a Ditto

ditto-pokemon-38777727-700-500.jpg

There's lots of purple pokemon! Do you remember its type?

It wasn't my personal favorite, Espeon, was it?
Copy%2Bof%2Bespeon.png

And that's the problem lol.

Nah, not Espeon or Ditto though. I cannot remember what type it is.

Is there just like... a list of purple pokemon somewhere?

And that's the problem lol.

Nah, not Espeon or Ditto though. I cannot remember what type it is.

Is there just like... a list of purple pokemon somewhere?
Any of these?
purple_pokemon_unite__by_berri_blossom-d5vhuhx.png

Or these?:
8a7e022245b8a4cbcd9eec7ad5664f6f.jpg