Post-Apocalyptic Pokémon WW - Sign Ups!

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How familiar with the Pokemon series are you?


  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome! That helped a lot.

Yeah, it was Nidoran and I have no idea why other than he's cute in an angry sort of way.
Ah, awesome!

I can definitely see how Nidoran could be considered cute. I like the male version's design better, too. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mareep's whole line is cute, too. I really like Ampharos, especially, even with its ridiculous new mega evolution.

q34iaty.jpg
 
For the totally non-pokemon savvy people... the Pokemon Origins series is super, super duper cheesy, but could serve as a pretty solid introduction to most of the ideas in the games in just over an hour. All four episodes are on youtube:



That is right around 59 minutes longer than I will give it.


Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
 
I think I'm in way over my head with all these Pokemon. I can barely remember the first 150
 
I think I'm in way over my head with all these Pokemon. I can barely remember the first 150
This will be explained in the initial write-up, but the game is like... ~80% Kanto based. So don't stress much about us posting on pokemon #672's uber digivolution.

I want to play so bad but I don't think I can pull it off.
gosh, you people and your real lives. 😛
 
Thanks for the tag, @Trilt.

Is there still room? If so, I'll join. I actually spend more time on here during school than during spring break :laugh:

EDIT: I'll be out and about with family today, but if I'm in the game, I'll change my profile pic. Bet y'all can guess it 😉
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Timer on the oven is set for whenever the Infiltrated game ends

At the current rate, that won't be until Christmas. Just get started... doesn't hurt to begin sending roles out early. And usually the first day or two of a game is slow anyway.

Besides, some of us are bored with the current game and need something to do, rather than staring at the current players doing a whole lot of jack ****.
 
I had a game with 40 players that took 10 days to get through... this other game going on nearly 3 weeks is getting to be way too long.

Besides, I am having ww withdrawals, even just having a role will help a wee bit.
 
PS: I made these PMs a couple days ago and just added people to their roles, so they're sorting kind of funny in peoples' inboxes. If you want them to be up at the top, just respond to your role PM to bump it up.