Post-bac vs. Finishing Requirements in Last two years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

numbersloth

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I discovered quite late that I not only have a passion for public health/kids but that I also would like to become a doctor. I am currently a junior and would have four semesters to take most of the science pre-reqs (I have already taken Physics 1, Bio 1, Psych, Sociology, Calculus). Would it be better to shove them in during the last two years of my degree or wait and pursue a post-bac where I can get specialized support and focus solely on my science classes? I have money saved up so finances are not a concern.