You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Post bacc forum 2017-2018 SFSU/UCSF/UCLA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello! I'm applying to UCSF and SFSU.
Hello! I applied to UCSF last week, so I'm just waiting to hear back.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yeah I applied last week as well and waiting to hear back Did you apply for the predental one as well?
Hey yeah I applied last week as well and waiting to hear back Did you apply for the predental one as well?
yes, yes. I applied to UCSF for pre-dental!
I just got invited for an interview by UCSF!
I just got invited for an interview by UCSF!
When did you submit your app?
When did you submit your app?
I submitted my app on Feb 9th
I got an interview today as well ! Congrats !
Congrats, congrats!!! When is yours? I was confirmed for March 6th at 9am for a phone interviewI got an interview today as well ! Congrats !
Thank you! I was confirmed for March 1st at 9:30 am ! Best of luck 🙂
I got in to the UCSF post bacc. Lmk if we should make a fb page or something if you got in as well!
Last edited:
Hello! I was accepted into the UCSF Post bacc as well! I think a FB group would be a great idea!I got in to the UCSF post bacc. Lmk if we should make a fb page or something if you got in as well!
Good luck to all those still applying/interviewing!
Hello! I was accepted into the UCSF Post bacc as well! I think a FB group would be a great idea!
Good luck to all those still applying/interviewing!
niceJust thought I'd make a forum to see when people start to hear back from these post baccs !
Hello! I was accepted into the UCSF Post bacc as well! I think a FB group would be a great idea!
Good luck to all those still applying/interviewing!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1905684573049350
If this link doesn't work Facebook search UCSF interprofessional postbacalaureate 2017-2018
If this link doesn't work Facebook search UCSF interprofessional postbacalaureate 2017-2018
Let me know if you could find the fb group 🙂Hello! I was accepted into the UCSF Post bacc as well! I think a FB group would be a great idea!
Good luck to all those still applying/interviewing!
I tried looking for the group a few moments ago and still couldn't find it!Let me know if you could find the fb group 🙂
Would you guys mind posting your stats? I'm hoping to apply to the UCSF post bacc next year and have no idea whether I even have a shot of getting in or not
Hello everyone! I have been accepted to the UCSF post-bacc program! Has anyone heard back from admissions? as far as financial aid packages? Also, did anyone apply for housing? And I sent a request for the Facebook link. Is this the official page?
Hello everyone! I have been accepted to the UCSF post-bacc program! Has anyone heard back from admissions? as far as financial aid packages? Also, did anyone apply for housing? And I sent a request for the Facebook link. Is this the official page?
Would you mind posting your gpa, extra curric stats please? I am applying to post baccs next year and really really want to get into UCSF. I have no idea of what my standing is compared to those who have been accepted however.
I havent heard of any post bacc that guarantees admission to their medical school just because you do their post bacc. There are linkage programs to other medical schools but that is also dependent on your performance within the post bacc. For example Washu's post bacc has linkages with case western and Umich but it does not have a linkage with the Washu medical schooldoes ucsf guarantee an interview or an acceptance if you do their post bacc
Hi! I got a conference call interview two weeks from now, do you have any tips for me? And also, was it one-on-one?I got in to the UCSF post bacc. Lmk if we should make a fb page or something if you got in as well!
Thank you!
Hi, I'm actually taking the interview tomorrow morning. Any tips?Hi! I got a conference call interview two weeks from now, do you have any tips for me? And also, was it one-on-one?
Thank you!
Could I DM you for questions?I got in to the UCSF post bacc. Lmk if we should make a fb page or something if you got in as well!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K