Post here if you want your mdapps commented on....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would also really appreciate if any comments too.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone comment on my school list, particularly those I'm unsure of...

University of Alabama
University of Kansas
Michigan St.
University of Nebraska
SUNY Upstate
Wake Forest
University of Cincinnati
Wright St.
University of Oklahoma

Thanks in advance!

I am considering applying to a few more schools. What do you think?

I wud really appreciate some feedback on my mdapplicants profile, especially about the list of my schools

do you think my ECs (particularly teaching) outweight my lower GPA? Will my MCAT score help me or hurt me, based on the schools I've chosen? Any comments are welcome!

Scroll of Resurrect! (bump for all you non-video gamers)

I'll bite, I'm interested to get some feedback on mine...should be easy to critique, I've laid out each part of the app process outside numbers (IE research, leadership, etc.) and what I'm doing to address each.

delete

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey would appreciate any comments on my ECs Schools and anything else with my mdapp profile

Im retaking MCAT on July 8th and i know the initial Bio score is low with an 8 but wat about the 10 in PS and 9 in VR?

any advice/comments/constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated

Please look at my profile and leave comments. I know I applied to a lot of schools (37), but I feel that most of them are well within my range. Please let me know you all think. Thanks!

Please comment, I now have an updated MCAT score from today.

I would appreciate advice on additional schools to apply

Thank you, all.

I'm over my July 4th weekend freakout and back to calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

Actually, I'd just like to network with other nontrads and Ohio residents to commiserate and keep each others spirits up.

Feel Free to comment. I love being a cheerleader.

any comments are greatly appreciated!

Got KO'd on many a interview. Just hang tough til you score. It's the game nowadays. My app sucked (still does) yet someone in meds will pick you/it up somewhere. Don't you worry. Textbook.

Anyone have any suggestions/comments about the schools I am applying to? Ambitious, I know--but there are a few safety schools in there! Any suggestions to where else I should apply?

AB

please comment on my mdapp..... i'm considering adding more 'safeties' post-submission

I'd love some advice! Not really sure what to do now that I have my MCAT score... Thanks

I would appreciate some comments. Especially any out of state school suggestions. Thanks.

Same here, def would appreciate any feedback or comments and opinions about my application and chances not to mention any OOS schools to add!

Please and thanks as always!

would appreciate comments.

MDApps #11043...please comment!

Add me to the list.

Take a look at mine too. I just created mine today. CA resident with low end stats so I applied to MANY schools this cycles. I really REALLY don't want to have to re-apply.

Don't be too harsh. SDN gives me an inferiority complex. These gunners with 3.9 and 42 "worrying" that they wont get in. ::SMACK::

any comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

Any comments on my top heavy list of schools? Stupid idea?

I know my numbers are a little sad but any feedback would be appreciated.

Hi,

I would really like some help choosing safety schools, since from what most people have told me I only have reach/dream schools on my list.

Thanks

hey guys.. I'd appreciate comments as well. The brief synopsis: PA resident, low cum gpa (3.3), average bcpm (3.45), above avg. mcat score (32). EC's are varied and include health related internships. Applied to 13 allo and 9 osteo. Check out my mdapps if you have any suggestions/comments please!