This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pt_on_3

Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if there is any way to store references somewhere before applying. I am planning on applying to the 2021-2022 application cycle and I know you're supposed to sent a request to your references to submit their letters through PTCAS, but I feel like June is a long time to wait to reach out to some professors. Other grad professions allow the use of a 3rd party website in which you can store your reference letters, then upload them to the central website once applications open. Does anyone know of something like this for PTCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

No. Reference letters reset every year. I had my professors write them ahead of time and save them as a PDF or a word document on their computer so that way they could just upload it in June.

No. Reference letters reset every year. I had my professors write them ahead of time and save them as a PDF or a word document on their computer so that way they could just upload it in June.
Oh okay, thank you!