You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Purdue c/o 2025 Applicants
Started by arialexis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is exactly how I feelI’ve been refreshing all day this anxiety was for nothing
bdominello
Full Member
In 2018, it was Saturday Dec. 15 at 10am EST
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
And the wait continues...
Orrrr maybe notMaybe today is the day! I hope!
:'-)Orrrr maybe not
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Looks like we are going into tomorrow lol
futuredvm99
Full Member
I'm guessing it will be this Friday if they want to keep the Friday-theme
But if they go on break Saturday then I would think they’d do it earlier than Friday just in case there’s any questions/students trying to contact them.I'm guessing it will be this Friday if they want to keep the Friday-theme
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Someone from their admissions commented on a post on the APVMA post last Wednesday that it would be within the week so maybe tomorrow!
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
I'm assuming at this point we will probably hear either friday or saturday, I'm not even going to have hope for tomorrow 😆
mlangloi95
ISU CVM c/o 2025
Staring at my email inbox like
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just want to be told no already
Why is such a pain staking process
Why is such a pain staking process
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Well and on tomorrow part 928592
futuredvm99
Full Member
Today is definitely the day! Good luck to every one who applied! We got this!
If its not today Idk what Im gonna do aodsjaslkjdklasjdkasndklasdaso;jdsaoldjsToday is definitely the day! Good luck to every one who applied! We got this!
Please, dont give us such hope :'-)Today is definitely the day! Good luck to every one who applied! We got this!
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
This suspense is killing me.
futuredvm99
Full Member
Ehhh im guessing not today? sorry everyone 🤐🙈
futuredvm99
Full Member
Someone on their admissions team did say we’d be hearing from them before the 19th!I’m guessing today though because I’m pretty sure someone else said they’d be going on break for the holiday after today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what time would they email us though?I’m guessing today though because I’m pretty sure someone else said they’d be going on break for the holiday after today.
Heads up to those who haven’t read the Purdue 2024 thread. It is very possible that Purdue’s email may not have your first name or personal info. Some people were upset they were rejected by an email that said “Dear First Name.” Also some people then got sent a second rejection email with their proper details
yes, this happened to me and it was disheartening. and then I got another rejection email, which was again sad lol.Heads up to those who haven’t read the Purdue 2024 thread. It is very possible that Purdue’s email may not have your first name or personal info. Some people were upset they were rejected by an email that said “Dear First Name.” Also some people then got sent a second rejection email with their proper details
5?! You mean every 30seconds!
Not me refreshing my email every 5 minutes 😩
Are we sure that this school even exists?
Wow you have more restraint than I doNot me refreshing my email every 5 minutes 😩
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Beginning to think we will hear tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully someday 😂
Beginning to think we will hear tomorrow![]()
I just want to know !!!!!!!!!! I'm so anxious
pawprintsandponytails
MsState 2025
Every time my email dings I low key cringe lol I just want good news!!
The problem is my email dings with SDN notificationsEvery time my email dings I low key cringe lol I just want good news!!
) so I’m not as anxious lol