Purdue Supplemental c/o 2017?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

McGovernator

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if there is already a thread about this, but I couldn't find anything that was recent. I was just wondering if there is a supplemental application for Purdue this year. On their website it says they don't have one, although the document is dated 2011. What is confusing me is that the veterinary medical school admission requirements book I have for 2013 matriculation claims that Purdue does have a supplemental. I'm figuring the book is probably wrong but I just wanted to double-check with everyone on here. Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you find out differently, let me know! No supplemental is one of the reasons I'm throwing my app at Purdue 'just cause'.
 
Haha same! It's so much more convenient without the supplemental! But I'll definitely post something here if I hear anything different!
 
There has not been a supplemental in past years - Purdue is really great about answering questions though - so it never hurts to double check - shoot them an email - if there is a mistake in the book it would be good to get the word out.

Good luck with your applications this year!!
 
Alright so I emailed admissions and they said that they do not require a supplemental but do require a course verification form, which has no additional fee. He said the form will be available on their website by the end of this week. So yayy no more essays or more money! haha
 
Alright so I emailed admissions and they said that they do not require a supplemental but do require a course verification form, which has no additional fee. He said the form will be available on their website by the end of this week. So yayy no more essays or more money! haha

Oh okay, NICE!!!