Question about academic history error in ADEA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

intpreden

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently reapplying for this cycle and I really hope everyone is doing well.

When I reviewed my application, I found an error in my academic history....

I took GRO(Grade Replacement Opportunity) for my org chem as I once got a D..... And credit for my previous D should be 0 + my official transcript shows 0 credit on it also.

However, the application shows 3 credit for my D org chem course and I am going nuts about it as it doesn't let me change!! I don't know why but it's locked..

I sent an email about this. Will I be able to get a positive reply about it??

Members don't see this ad.

Read

Specifically
ADEA AADSAS does not recognize an individual school's policies for forgiveness, academic renewal, or grade replacement for repeated courses. ADEA AADSAS will verify based on how grades for repeated courses are reported on the official transcripts. All grades earned for repeated courses are factored into your ADEA AADSAS GPA.

Read

Specifically
ADEA AADSAS does not recognize an individual school's policies for forgiveness, academic renewal, or grade replacement for repeated courses. ADEA AADSAS will verify based on how grades for repeated courses are reported on the official transcripts. All grades earned for repeated courses are factored into your ADEA AADSAS GPA.
The official transcript shows 0 credit for the course I got D. I'm just worried if the admissions gets the wrong calculated GPA that's different from official transcript. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
The official transcript shows 0 credit for the course I got D. I'm just worried if the admissions gets the wrong calculated GPA that's different from official transcript. :(
The point is that AADSAS's GPA calculation rules will be what the schools see. That's why we tell applicants to calculate their own GPA before they submit their application according to the AADSAS rules (meaning no grade forgiveness). Consequently, I am guessing they calculated your GPA correctly according to the AADSAS rules.

The point is that AADSAS's GPA calculation rules will be what the schools see. That's why we tell applicants to calculate their own GPA before they submit their application according to the AADSAS rules (meaning no grade forgiveness). Consequently, I am guessing they calculated your GPA correctly according to the AADSAS rules.
woo...that's sad... Still, thank you for the help!