Racism, Guns, Politics, Religion, etc...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The stats about risk to the owner never seem to seperate out the law abiding and non substance abusing without mental health issues.....do you have any that do? Because “all homes with a gun” doesn’t really accurately describe my situation.

And the point of a semiautomatic is that it would perform better/faster if you ended up needing to fight for your life. That’s a feature, not a flaw.

If you have a group of 30 thugs coming for you, you probably did something wrong and deserve it.

Members don't see this ad.

If you have a group of 30 thugs coming for you, you probably did something wrong and deserve it.

I am pretty sure the guy is living in a world where he believes he will one day need to protect himself and his family against the purge. At least he will be ready.

Who said 30 is the point at which a semiautomatic becomes preferable to other firing mechanisms? It’s a preferable tool even against one attacker

And if you find it so unnecessary, by all means don’t carry at all or choose a different weapon

You do what works for you

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is overkill a problem?

Do you only use the minimum amount of water to put out a fire?

Me, every post in this thread:

DpQ9YJl.png

Reactions: 1 user
The solution to this whole gun issue in America is simple:

1.Legalize open carry at the federal level, and in every space.
2. Every single black person and minorities (especially black males) go out and obtain these weapons and openly carry to display their newly established right.
3. Wait for the panic from white america (uber-racist ones) to materialize.
4. The ensuing call for gun control by previously chest-thumping 2nd amendment fanatics will be epic, after they display their fear and perceived threat of minorities openly wielding firearms.

Racism, while terrible, can still fix some things due it's exclusionary nature. I think the hypocrisy of some folks will be revealed if such an experiment were to ever materialize.
Just my two cents lol..

2. Every single black person and minorities (especially black males) go out and obtain these weapons and openly carry to display their newly established right.
4. The ensuing call for gun control by previously chest-thumping 2nd amendment fanatics will be epic, after they display their fear and perceived threat of minorities openly wielding firearms.

Racism, while terrible, can still fix some things due it's exclusionary nature. I think the hypocrisy of some folks will be revealed if such an experiment were to ever materialize.
Just my two cents lol..
you clearly don't hang out with the same gun advocates I do

Reactions: 1 users

Just my two cents lol..
Two cents that are totally ignorant of the history of the gun control movement in America.

I cringed harder reading your "literally everyone that has a different opinion than me is a Nazi" post than I have at any of the other ones.

Reactions: 1 user