Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagining that pudding and mud dripping from that luscious mane is in itself aphrodesiac enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looque said:
Imagining that pudding and mud dripping from that luscious mane is in itself aphrodesiac enough.

I don't like to brag, but, I have won quite a few wet flannel shirt contests. When you combine that hotness with the pudding and mud, well, that's just a recipe for a good time.

Severus said:
Well, my parents decided to raise me as a girl... but that ain't saying much.

Ha... I just noticed the reference to that HILARIOUS nutrigrain commercial in your mdapps profile.

That's possibly the greatest commercial of this decade.

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
Severus... ever consider adult film as a fallback

Are you suggesting that she, too, try her hand at acting, just as you, the great former understudy standby for the Blue Man Group, have?

Severus said:
It really is the best commerical I've seen in a long time. It's a shame that it never aired (I believe).

I never saw it on TV, either. I always kind of wondered about that.

YEAH! BABIES EVERYWHERE!!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's not your mother. She's a man, man.

Severus said:
:laugh: That's the best part!

Literally, I yell "YEAH! Babies EVERYWHERE" at least three times a week in lab. They must think I'm nuts.

There really is no such thing as an inappropriate time to yell that. I'm an advocate for its further implementation into common discourse.

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
It's alright, there is a place for everyone in adult-film...

Ain't that the truth...

By the way, the world's tiniest man got married recently. His wife is pretty attractive.

Looque said:
Ain't that the truth...

By the way, the world's tiniest man got married recently. His wife is pretty attractive.

In what sense of the word? Like shortest or are we talking about something else? :confused:

Hah... I guess given the context of adult film, I should have specified that I meant the adult male with the smallest body of any adult male in the world. The world's tiniest man. Although, I guess that probably translates into... you know...

yeah i was thinking the same thing.

Ugh.. I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. My room is so stuffy, I can't wait to get out of it again. :eek:

OMG... it is a billion and 5 degrees outside. It's so humid in my apartment that it's making my door expand to the point where I literally cannot pull it open. I had to call maintenance to get me out this evening. They guy then closed the door and proceeded to show me how to open it by jamming the knob downward and out. Ha... this burly guy ended up getting locked in my apartment along with me. Seems his method didn't work.

Heat. :mad:

Severus said:
OMG... it is a billion and 5 degrees outside. It's so humid in my apartment that it's making my door expand to the point where I literally cannot pull it open. I had to call maintenance to get me out this evening. They guy then closed the door and proceeded to show me how to open it by jamming the knob downward and out. Ha... this burly guy ended up getting locked in my apartment along with me. Seems his method didn't work.

That's the oldest trick in the book. It's kind of like arranging to run out of gas while driving your date home.

Severus said:

lol... well im not used to this heat in CT

As an aside, this is like the best friggin thing I've tasted in a loooooooooong time.

prod_regular_cob_lg.jpg

BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!

Severus said:
:laugh: Well, he did end up getting my phone number now that I think about it. :rolleyes:

Ooh yeah, you fell right into his plan. Expect some shy phone calls soon, where the caller hangs up shortly after you pick up.

EDIT:
Yeah!! Babies EVERYWHERE!!

Looque said:
Ooh yeah, you fell right into his plan. Expect some shy phone calls soon, where the caller hangs up shortly after you pick up.

EDIT:
Yeah!! Babies EVERYWHERE!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Eh, I think he's a little too old for me, but his bulldog was really cute. :thumbup:

Alright, now it's time to submit BU's secondary.

Severus said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Eh, I think he's a little too old for me, but his bulldog was really cute. :thumbup:

Alright, now it's time to submit BU's secondary.

Oh, he had a dog, too? He was pulling out all the stops!

Enjoy the secondary.

I saw that, and with some very good information. Thank you.
I added it into the list.

MollyMalone said:
Curiosity finally got the better of me and I googled that nutrigrain commercial.

:eek:

Hah... isn't it incredible?!

Just not for you, never nude.

As a peripherally related to pre-allo tidbit, I finally broke down and bought an iPod yesterday. I'll definitely need to remember to write it off as a professional expenditure, or whatever the correct labeling is, since really it's only for keeping me entertained while traveling to interviews (hopefully plural).

...and tattoo touch-up today, finally :love:

You could write the iPod off as a medical expense if you buy the bicep band and work out with it.

Dr Durden said:
You could write the iPod off as a medical expense if you buy the bicep band and work out with it.

Also true.
My mom's a CPA of who knows how many years experience by now, so in all reality, I'm sure she could find a dozen different ways to write it off.

Edit: By the way, didn't you say you're from Missouri? Where in the state do you call home?

Good luck getting the tattoo covered by the IRS though, even with a CPA for a parent.

Edit: Home is KC

Dr Durden said:
Good luck getting the tattoo covered by the IRS though, even with a CPA for a parent.

Edit: Home is KC

Ha, yeah, I'll just have to absorb that expense. This is only touch-up work, though, so it won't cost much.

Though I'm in Columbia for the summer (and have lived here during the summers ever since I started college), I'm from a tiny town about an hour east of Independence, just north of the Missouri River. If you know where Richmond and Carrollton are, I'm between them.

Looque said:
As a peripherally related to pre-allo tidbit, I finally broke down and bought an iPod yesterday. I'll definitely need to remember to write it off as a professional expenditure, or whatever the correct labeling is, since really it's only for keeping me entertained while traveling to interviews (hopefully plural).

...and tattoo touch-up today, finally :love:

if you can't write off interview costs, how ya gonna write off that ipod?

then again, you could totally be joking.....

isobel said:
if you can't write off interview costs, how ya gonna write off that ipod?

then again, you could totally be joking.....

Well, I am joking about writing off the iPod, although I'm confident there would be a way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.