Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Severus said:
I've been meaning to tell you that your facebook page kinda stinks. You need pictures other than nuns doing stupid stuff. I've shown you mine, now it's time to show me yours (even though I know, going in, your's is gonna be a trainwreck). :cool:
:sleep: blah blah blah, I don't care what you think. :sleep:

Severus said:
You were totally right, btw.
You're just saying that so you'll get your way. What do you take me for? :cool:

Severus said:
SDN.... we know drama.
But if you really wanna know, here's my impersonation of a dramatic person:

OH MY GOD, WOMAN! Look who's talking about sucky facebook profiles. Just not lest ye be judged yourself--you don't even have pics, just the stupid hobo. At least I have had three (3) actual pics for, like, infinity months (they're still there) and rotated through half a dozen real pics of my awesomeness in the main photo section.

Oh, you've shown me yours? Those pics just screamed "Hey boys! Look at my girlfriend and me! We're sooooooo wet, mmmmMMMMmmmm. Look at us. Just look. *splash splash* FCUKING LOOK AT US GODDAMMIT!" Sorry, doesn't cut it, Bigfoot. I'll have more up by like, September, or whenever I feel like it.

Dallenoff said:
But if you really wanna know, here's my impersonation of a dramatic person:

Blah blah blah blah blah... *yawn* That wasn't overly dramatic.

The pics were what the pics were. We were having a good time, and would have engaged in said activity regardless of who was around. I keep the hobo as the main pic just because I don't like having random people seeing my mug. Therefore, all real pics of me stay in a photo album or some such so that only people on my friends' list can access them.

Dallenoff said:
I've always assumed likewise...but now that there's overwhelming proof, I can rest easy.

Don't you have like some school to go do or something?

Or a robot girlfriend to go build in the basement?

Severus said:
Blah blah blah blah blah... *yawn* That wasn't overly dramatic.
Oh...my bad. Excuse me for not knowing how to be dramatic. I guess that's the woman's job. :cool:

Severus said:
The pics were what the pics were.
O RLY?
Severus said:
We were having a good time, and would have engaged in said activity regardless of who was around.
It's good that you have friends, it really is. I wasn't implying you wouldn't have engaged in said activity had there not been an audience--it is only common sense that lesbos are far worse indoors.

Severus said:
Don't you have like some school to go do or something?

Or a robot girlfriend to go build in the basement?
Umm, school isn't till like three weeks from now, but it's refreshing to know you don't know my schedule. And why build a robot girlfriend when I have a lousy manly prototype of a robot on fcuking SDN? :idea:

My fiancee and I don't like you. :cool:

Dallenoff said:
It's good that you have friends, it really is. I wasn't implying you wouldn't have engaged in said activity had there not been an audience--it is only common sense that lesbos are far worse indoors.

Men. :rolleyes: They always assume that two girls engaging in a pool fight are lesbians.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dallenoff said:
Umm, school isn't till like three weeks from now, but it's refreshing to know you don't know my schedule. And why build a robot girlfriend when I have a lousy manly prototype of a robot on fcuking SDN? :idea:

My fiancee and I don't like you. :cool:

Don't "ummmmmm" me. You're always in school. It's a far safer bet to just set that as your default status.

Now what in the world could your hand ever have against me? :confused:

Dallenoff said:
Jeebus. That's half the adoption fee right there. What a heartless spendthrift. :sleep:

Much like reduced fat cookies, this conversation is exceedingly unsatisfying.

Edit: Why do you always post something only to delete it later?

Severus said:
Much like reduced fat cookies, this conversation is exceedingly unsatisfying.

Edit: Why do you always post something only to delete it later?

I'd like to second that question if I may. Just out of purest curiosity.

MollyMalone said:
Ah. I shall pray to the patron saint of lost causes on your behalf, then. :p

St.Jude right?

bumpity bump.

I'm pretty sure that there's something unsavory in the bottom of my coffee cup, but I'm also pretty sure that I'd rather not find out what it is. *eyes cup*

Like eating at the food trucks outside HUP, we'll just call this a test in immune function. :cool:

How about:
I've been in a towel for two hours and I can't bring myself to get dressed. doubleyu tee eff.

dopaminesurge said:
How about:
I've been in a towel for two hours and I can't bring myself to get dressed. doubleyu tee eff.

T-5 until a hoard of males posts something like "This thread is useless with out pics!!! :D :D :D :D HAHAHA..this is teh r0x0r!!!"

:p

It's a monday. I wouldn't get dressed unless I absolutely had to.

jackieMD2007 said:
What up Pre-Allo??

Seriously, I just started a new job and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am glad I got some of my applications off in July...(I got laid off on August 2nd).... whew. Guess I have a new trial & tribulation story for interviews :laugh: but this is not the way I wanted to get one.
jackie, i'm sorry to hear about the layoff! :(
but i am happy to see that you bounced back! :D

Severus said:
Snakes on a Plane comes out August 18th. I'm so stoked. For whatever reason, I fully expect the audience to cheer when Samuel L. Jackson says "We got mother****ing snakes on a mother****ing plane". It's so bad it's awesome.

Severus you are my hero. You just gave me a new reason to visit preallo. YAY FOR THE RANDOM Threads!!!!!

Severus said:
Only all the time. Soooo hot... soooooooooo hot want to touch the hiney.

Too bad there's limits on what you can put in your avatar on here cuz the original non cropped version of your avatar was funnier even though it was soooooo not nice. :p

Dr Durden said:
Check out the original in the MCAT forum. Less than a day and over 1,100 posts :eek:

Actually technically speaking the originators of the Random threads started in the pathology forums!!!!!!!!! Then Arsenic decided to create one like a year or two ago and that lasted forever and a day before dying and then the other 2 just went by like nothing. And now we are on thread 4

So has anyone seen superman or the new pirates of the carribbean movie????? how are they??

gujuDoc said:
So has anyone seen superman or the new pirates of the carribbean movie????? how are they??
I recommend both of them, as well as Talladega Nights. SHAKE AND BAKE BABY!

DrVanNostran said:
I need to see Pirates still, but only for keira:)

Oh Keira. :love: :love: :love:

I have yet to see this, but I fully intend to before school starts. I feel she needs my financial support so she can eat a proper meal for a change.

gujuDoc said:
Actually technically speaking the originators of the Random threads started in the pathology forums!!!!!!!!! Then Arsenic decided to create one like a year or two ago and that lasted forever and a day before dying and then the other 2 just went by like nothing. And now we are on thread 4

Thanks for the history lesson! They do seem to be lasting for less and less time. I think it's because the Randomites have by now perfected the art of post-whoring. Something this thread needs to learn stat!

Dr Durden said:
Thanks for the history lesson! They do seem to be lasting for less and less time. I think it's because the Randomites have by now perfected the art of post-whoring. Something this thread needs to learn stat!

Yeah we are getting there. Sev and Nikki will be on top of that no doubt about it. muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to see some movies after the MCAT is over.

gujuDoc said:
Yeah we are getting there. Sev and Nikki will be on top of that no doubt about it. muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to see some movies after the MCAT is over.

Nothing like a little brain drain after slaying the beast. :luck:

Severus said:
Dallenoff's so witty. Did you all see how he edited my post to make it look like I eat trash? ROFL... LMAO... YEAH! :cool:

Don't "ROFL" me. You're always eating trash. It's a far safer bet to just set that as your default status.

Severus said:
These M&Ms are making me feel sick. This is disgusting. I need to put them down. :idea:
Severus said:
Ohhhhh.. what's this? A Cheeto!
Severus said:
prod_regular_cob_lg.jpg
Severus said:
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Severus said:
Skittles I love you.
Sugary sweetness, oh yeah.

I win. :cool:
Pass some of the baby.

Status