Random non-pre-allo and only peripherally related to pre-allo-isms thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looque said:
Sev and I decided that mud and pudding wrestling (either simultaneously or separately) are better routes. Those two items clump together much more effectively in that love fur on her face.

I think that, really, I'd use her beard for my standard eating utensil if I could.

PS - I'm frightened by your post count.

:laugh: "love fur"

It makes a great bib!

Members don't see this ad.

Severus said:
:laugh: "love fur"

It makes a great bib!

I have never even thought of its potential as a bib! You really have it made.

Oh, and that Yale essay is toast. Actually, both of them are. Submitting nowwwww

Members don't see this ad :)
Time to leave for the weekend to see my friend get hitched. Y'all have fun now, y'hear?

gonna be redicumoooooooo.........

"I'd like to thank god for my two sons....Walker and Texas Ranger."

:laugh:

God, I love Will Ferrell.

Eh Will Ferrel sucks Anchorman was abosuletly horrible.

SRK85 said:

NO YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU SUCK.

:D

I dunno, he plays his parts really well, especially Old school and other random roles.

Members don't see this ad :)
What up Pre-Allo??

Seriously, I just started a new job and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am glad I got some of my applications off in July...(I got laid off on August 2nd).... whew. Guess I have a new trial & tribulation story for interviews :laugh: but this is not the way I wanted to get one.

Gotcha! said:
NO YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU SUCK.

:D

I dunno, he plays his parts really well, especially Old school and other random roles.
Yea Old School was good so was a night at the roxbury. But anchorman was so boring it had nothing great to it at all.

SRK85 said:
Yea Old School was good so was a night at the roxbury. But anchorman was so boring it had nothing great to it at all.

Pretty much all his movies are hit and miss to people.

Ex. Some would say he was absolutely horrible in Zoolander while others would say he's a comical genius.

Either way, everybody loves at least one Will Ferrell movie.
-Dr. P.

Looks horrible, go back to working on your applications!

jackieMD2007 said:
What up Pre-Allo??

Seriously, I just started a new job and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am glad I got some of my applications off in July...(I got laid off on August 2nd).... whew. Guess I have a new trial & tribulation story for interviews :laugh: but this is not the way I wanted to get one.

Congrats on being able to find something else so quickly! But sorry that it happened at all. :)

Really just pretty much glad you still have time to post with us. :)

A new job is no excuse for staying away from SDN. Tsk Tsk.

Severus said:
The MCAT forum has a monster thread, so I figured we needed one too. (edit: I also need a place to post all my Snakes on a Plane crap in PA.)

Discuss and bitch away.
:eek:

i cant believe you copied us from the mcat forum!

seriously though, we copied it from the path forum, we're on part 4 already over in mcat. :smuggrin: :laugh:

jackieMD2007 said:
What up Pre-Allo??

Excellent! That news is grrrrrrrrrrreat. Babies EVERYWHERE!!!

In fact, I rate this news worthy of a whopping four and a half hobos!

hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg

hobo3.jpg

Arsenic said:
:eek:

i cant believe you copied us from the mcat forum!

seriously though, we copied it from the path forum, we're on part 4 already over in mcat. :smuggrin: :laugh:

I totally copied you guys. Me come up with an original idea? Impossibibble.

In other news, I don't think I've extolled the virtues of skittles in awhile.

Skittles I love you.
Sugary sweetness, oh yeah.
Oiy vey, my teeth hurth.

Severus said:
In fact, I rate this news worthy of a whopping four and a half hobos!

hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg
hobo2.jpg

hobo3.jpg

All this girlie mane goodness. :love:

Dr Durden said:
All this girlie mane goodness. :love:

:love: It keeps me warm on those cold winter nights. *pats hobo beard*

Ohhhhh.. what's this? A Cheeto!

*inspects cheeto and sticks it back in girlie mane*

I'll want a snack later tonight.

just watched it. one of the funniest movies ever. i guess i just like this type of comedy.. but i couldn't stop laughing. :D

Robizzle said:
just watched it. one of the funniest movies ever. i guess i just like this type of comedy.. but i couldn't stop laughing. :D

God I want to see it. I just have tooo much work to finish this weekend. Plus moving.....lame :mad:

narc said:
God I want to see it. I just have tooo much work to finish this weekend. Plus moving.....lame :mad:
Tell me about it. Orgo II final on monday. Monday night it's on.

Zoom-Zoom said:
Tell me about it. Orgo II final on monday. Monday night it's on.

Robert Goulet avatar is hilarious! I want one of those ring tones he made up.

I'm going to see Talladega Nights tomorrow.

WilliamsF1 said:
Robert Goulet avatar is hilarious! I want one of those ring tones he made up.

I'm going to see Talladega Nights tomorrow.

Haha, I forgot I have a Will Farrel avatar, very fitting for this thread. Goulet rocks!

Gouuuu-let!!

p.s. This thread needs more Cowbell. I've got a fever...

Zoom-Zoom said:
p.s. This thread needs more Cowbell. I've got a fever...

oh, memories :laugh:

SRK85 said:

Ok you can just jump off the chuck norris bridge right now.

Just saw it. Not the biggest Will Farrell fan but this movie was pretty hilarious

The Madden Bus said:
Ok you can just jump off the chuck norris bridge right now.
Im sorry that movie was really boring. I dont like boring movies were all the characters do is talk.

MollyMalone said:
I guess nobody took the hint. :(

I'm merging this into the random thread.

You have single-handedly focked up about 10 great threads in the last week, including mine. Honestly what do you do besides delete much needed funny threads?

Why not delete some of these horse**** "what are my chances" threads or threads asking questions that could easily be answered with a simple freaking search.

I think it is time to vote for a new moderator. Because in all honesty, you suck balls at it.

narc said:
You have single-handedly focked up about 10 great threads in the last week, including mine. Honestly what do you do besides delete much needed funny threads?

Why not delete some of these horse**** "what are my chances" threads or threads asking questions that could easily be answered with a simple freaking search.

I think it is time to vote for a new moderator. Because in all honesty, you suck balls at it.

<goes to get popcorn and lawn chair>

Dr.Acula said:
<goes to get popcorn and lawn chair>

HAHAHA
Im just trying to make things interesting around here. She keeps killing all the cool threads.
Its like my mother in internet forum moderator form. +pissed+ +pissed+

narc said:

SDN.... we know drama.

Dallenoff said:

You were totally right, btw.

I've been meaning to tell you that your facebook page kinda stinks. You need pictures other than nuns doing stupid stuff. I've shown you mine, now it's time to show me yours (even though I know, going in, your's is gonna be a trainwreck). :cool:

What do you guys thing about glycine being in the third position of a beta bend in the secondary structure of a protein... I mean, why can't it by alanine?

Status
Not open for further replies.