Rank List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drwannabe44

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do Programs submit their rank list. I know the due date is Feb 22 do they send it out earlieer? If I wanted to do an away in February, will they still have a chance to get to know me a little bit more, before they submit?

Members don't see this ad.

When do Programs submit their rank list. I know the due date is Feb 22 do they send it out earlieer? If I wanted to do an away in February, will they still have a chance to get to know me a little bit more, before they submit?

From what I've heard, most programs have their rank list meetings sometime around the first of February (after the final interview), and this meeting is to compile the final list based off a series of meetings they have held throughout the interview season. I would imagine most places have their rank list completed at least 1 week prior to the deadline (Feb 15th).

Therefore, I think a February away rotation is probably too late in the ball game.