You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this
Started by EM2BE
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The only one that was watching football at the time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does Moro reflex = startle reflex?
I don't remember that crap. Let me know when you find it.
I don't remember that crap. Let me know when you find it.
I'm pretty sure it does, but I will look further into it.
I was reading your posts and thinking about replying. Next time I won't think.
I didn't know thinking had become a habit of yours?
I didn't know thinking had become a habit of yours?![]()
Haha. You're right. It's not a habit, it was a special occasion.
I like this Amy Winehouse chick 👍
Haven't heard of her. I'll have to check it out.
Haven't heard of her. I'll have to check it out.
going through a DVR of music videos - it's nice cause I can fast-forward - whoops, gotta dance to missy now
going through a DVR of music videos - it's nice cause I can fast-forward - whoops, gotta dance to missy now
And you said you were getting sleepy (or am I assuming you are sleepy because you said you were going to bed). I usually end up dancing to the Apollo on Saturday nights.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you said you were getting sleepy (or am I assuming you are sleepy because you said you were going to bed). I usually end up dancing to the Apollo on Saturday nights.
I thought I was tired, but it was boredom. Now I have these music videos. I think it's hilarious they just pulled out some Tevin Campbell. Remember him?
I thought I was tired, but it was boredom. Now I have these music videos. I think it's hilarious they just pulled out some Tevin Campbell. Remember him?
oh wow. Why did they pull that out? 80s special?
I thought I was tired, but it was boredom. Now I have these music videos. I think it's hilarious they just pulled out some Tevin Campbell. Remember him?
Oh and
you are here for a while.I don't keep track of my high school's football, but my dad told me a startling thing about their last game. They won 81-21. Yes, I meant 81. Just don't see that too often. And most of them were in the first half. Second half was all the people that never get to play.
oh wow. Why did they pull that out? 80s special?
90s. Now they are playing Sade

The music is still good, of course, but the music videos are so cheesy!![]()
Yes. I had to go check it out online to remind myself of them.
I don't keep track of my high school's football, but my dad told me a startling thing about their last game. They won 81-21. Yes, I meant 81. Just don't see that too often. And most of them were in the first half. Second half was all the people that never get to play.
Wait, I meant 85. My dad wanted to see what the news had to say about it, so I'm researching.
Wait, I meant 85. My dad wanted to see what the news had to say about it, so I'm researching.
sounds good! 👍
I think my brother is out of a job. While checking for the news on the football thing, found out the company he managed suddenly shut its doors.
that sucks. But wouldn't he have told you? 😕
that sucks. But wouldn't he have told you? 😕
Probably didn't make it a point to call. Just came out today, but I don't know how much of a warning he had. Should probably call the parents tomorrow to see. They are the center of information for me.
Probably didn't make it a point to call. Just came out today, but I don't know how much of a warning he had. Should probably call the parents tomorrow to see. They are the center of information for me.
aw man, I hope things work out for him

aw man, I hope things work out for him![]()
Thanks. I know it closed in the town where my parents live, but not finding anything about where he works right now, so maybe they will be open for a little bit longer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. I know it closed in the town where my parents live, but not finding anything about where he works right now, so maybe they will be open for a little bit longer.
yeah, and if he didn't get enough notice he would get a big paycheck, at least...
yeah, and if he didn't get enough notice he would get a big paycheck, at least...
They were paying for his housing I think though. That and his vehicle and gas money and all the benefits. Not a good thing to lose. Maybe they helped him into another job (that's what happened when another place closed on him).
Hey, I am going to head to bed. I don't want to offset my schedule too much since I have stupid clinics early Mon
Otay!
They were paying for his housing I think though. That and his vehicle and gas money and all the benefits. Not a good thing to lose. Maybe they helped him into another job (that's what happened when another place closed on him).
hmm, nice gig! Hopefully things will work out so he gets to keep it
Otay!
Goodnight

Maybe sleepymed will show up - her schedule is almost as random as yours
hmm, nice gig! Hopefully things will work out so he gets to keep it
Ya. Very nice. Of course he had to relocate for it, but still. Pretty good for just a high school education (never went to college).
Goodnight
Maybe sleepymed will show up - her schedule is almost as random as yours![]()
At least I can count on her Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 186
- Views
- 9K