Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't believe you are up this late.

my sleep cycle has been a mess... i don't know what is up with me :D

Members don't see this ad.

So, I figure I might as well pad tonight to make up for my potential absence through the week.

I was going to go to bed early, but I had a friend over who needs company right now, so I couldn't just kick the person out.

aww, aren't you a sweetheart.. AND you gave me the new page

Members don't see this ad :)
my sleep cycle has been a mess... i don't know what is up with me :D

Matchitis? or are we not mentioning that word and any related words in this thread?

So, I figure I might as well pad tonight to make up for my potential absence through the week.

ooh... you are pre-padding ;) strong work :smuggrin:

ooh... you are pre-padding ;) strong work :smuggrin:

Yes. And sadly, I won't be able to stay away, so I will be back. But when I am out of the apt, I won't be able to.

Oh, did I give shopping details / details of my accomplishments yesterday?

Aw. you left me. Guess I should head to sleep anyway.

Oh, did I give shopping details / details of my accomplishments yesterday?

sorry, i was watching a show! what did you buy?

i have a bad case of insomnia... i've been tossing and turning and i can't seem to fall asleep.

the problem is, I'm on vacation, so it's not because of weird shift work that my sleep's gone funky

Members don't see this ad :)
ooh... i think h24g is studying/taking her boards soon...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!:luck:

although, I highly doubt you will need it... you are awesome:thumbup:

I really liked the place that he was bashing. I didn't know what to say. It was pretty offensive. I kept pretty quiet for the rest of the dinner. I ordered a beer.

:laugh: That's a great story! I have to admit, I'm suspicious that I might know where you were. If so, it was a bad but not unpredictable night for those residents.... :smuggrin: PM me

Hmmm. hard24get you interviewed here? did you see me? huh? huh? I hope you were treated nice! :D

I canceled. :( Hubby was pretty resistant to living in NY (even though it's his favorite city) and I didn't want to tempt myself or take up another applicant's spot :(

for some reason I'm anxious about the CS test. Standardized patients creep me out.

And do we really have to take the oozie diagnostic approach avocated in the First aid book? I can't see myself ordering SPEP for someone with neuropathy and NO other symptoms, etc.

And do we really have to take the oozie diagnostic approach avocated in the First aid book? I can't see myself ordering SPEP for someone with neuropathy and NO other symptoms, etc.

ahhh...no

thanks for the vote of confidence, Ms. Boards rocker :cool:

im a good judge of character, what can i say ;)

btw, CS is a peice of cake... don't worry about it... the patients are terrible actors though... remember, wash hands, ask about smoking, and drape :D

The other thread is almost caught up, so I figured I'd give this one a bump.

it's really hard to FAIL this test... you have to not speak english AND be a complete arse

$hit, I think I failed! :(:scared:

I spoke english and washed my hands and was nice, and that was about it. I got nervous and forgot key stuff, like preg hx in bleeding woman, smoking in someone with cough, and meds in someone with presyncope :eek:

everytime I sat down to write my note, I remember something I forgot to do or ask :(

I am AN IDIOT! :cry:

SPs creep me out and most of them were just looking at me in a hostile way

I don't deserve to be an EP. I'm going into pathology :(

And I have to do this AGAIN for my school. I hate it. I wish I had done my school's test earlier so I wouldn't fail the expensive one :(

I understand the feeling about SPs. I have to do that tomorrow again.

And I have to do this AGAIN for my school. I hate it. I wish I had done my school's test earlier so I wouldn't fail the expensive one :(

aww babe... everyone feels like they failed when they walk out of that test... hopefully you did well

everytime I sat down to write my note, I remember something I forgot to do or ask :(

and don't forget; i think you're allowed to drop your worst one

i just bought PEER VII!!! i'm so excited, I can't wait to get it....

i'm a total dork; that's why...

it's okay...I completely understand the clinical part of diabetes, yet still listening to a lecture about it just in case I missed something. I feel like I am wasting my time

h24g should be getting her 2-year stamp pretty soon

then how come everyone says it's a "cakewalk" and a "joke"? :confused:

You know, I've heard this too and have been confused. How can everyone feel like they flunk yet say no one can fail?

sleepy needs to come back. then all of us would be on here at once.

Getting close to a new page and we may have to fight for it for the first time in a long time.

So sad...I sped this prof's lecture up to 2x speed, and it sounds like the normal speed a person would talk. (maybe just barely a little faster than normal, but sounds like some faster talkers)

Still ready to fall asleep because I am so bored with it.

then how come everyone says it's a "cakewalk" and a "joke"? :confused:

because you remember how CRAPPY you thought you did, and when you get the pass, you realize how bad you can do and still pass

Oh ya, h24g...what was the name of the meat place you went to last week?

sleepy needs to come back. then all of us would be on here at once.

i heard someone calling out for me! so i came arunnin'