Rearview Mirror: Mods are too busy to shut us down

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD008~Catch-22-by-Joseph-Heller-Posters.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

haha...I was too busy catching up.

nice...2 pages in a row, for chumbo, what a show, how many more can he go?

- Suess

Members don't see this ad :)
glad to here u are feeling good

wait, hold on, its been five minutes...i need to check my email

when does nice/considerate --------> being a pus*y?

rose u can back me on this question, right...the girls might not understand where i am coming from

As for this, I guess there is a fine line. Always better to try though than be an @$$ and get rejected all the time. Charming is the word I would use for the nice/considerate. Rarely do I call a guy a puS*y. This is usually a guy that's not chasing after the females anyway. Too weak and non-protective is my definition of that.

wait, hold on, its been five minutes...i need to check my email
hahaha...I've been doing that, but not for the same reason. I am waiting for the next email trying to tell me they can't find (fill in the blank) so I can't leave town.

be rite back...phone call from moms

I need to get up and shower. Then study extra hard today and try to get caught up. Then pack and call the parents. Going to be a long day, but hopefully productive. Oh ya, and hopefully get to talk to the bf too. Surgery is a rough month to catch a person awake.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm back now...guessing you are still on the phone.

yea...moms just keeps talking

yea...moms just keeps talking

That's why I try to talk to them later at night. They seem to talk less so that they can go to bed. Tonight I actually have to talk to them (give them directions) so I will probably call them a little earlier.

That's why I try to talk to them later at night. They seem to talk less so that they can go to bed. Tonight I actually have to talk to them (give them directions) so I will probably call them a little earlier.

yea, but what do u do when THEY call u.

so, did ur school grant you the excuse for monday or not sure yet?

and where the heck are our buddies?

and im feelin a number 6 from Wendys

but i need to keep this thread going

it is my duty, and I shall honor it

see the sacrifice we have in EM

keep callin me and tryin to get me to consolidate with them - pain in the arse

they put in a dent in my roll

only 20 more posts until a new page

not sure if i can get er' done by myself

oh yeah, u guys notice that Iowa opening?

someone posted it in another thread

not sure if i would be willing to move to Iowa

oh well, one man's junk is another man's treasure

so, ah, anyone catch the premeir of private practice last night?

not really a good show, but Addison is pretty hot, and she was dancing naked, well in a towel and then naked

other than that it seemed like grey's anatomy all over again, this time in a private practice...dah

Going to watch it tonight, so no spoilers

i am actually looking forward to tonites premier of grey's anatomy

other than that it seemed like grey's anatomy all over again, this time in a private practice...dah

Ya but the drama is fun and the first show (in Grey's) was quite funny. Hopefully they keep the humor, or I won't be able to do it.

well well, if it isnt our good friend, EM2BE aka sniper

I watch them after they post them to the website. Only 2 minutes of commercials total. That's the way I like tv.

Ya but the drama is fun and the first show (in Grey's) was quite funny. Hopefully they keep the humor, or I won't be able to do it.

the humor is there

aw man...you are the snipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.