Received my Acceptance Letter from Drexel...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drumming207

Sucka Foo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope to see some of you there in August!

drumming :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats & good luck! It's a solid program that will pay dividends if you work hard.

CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS!!

:laugh:

:luck:

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I got my acceptance to the IMS program too, but here's the thing, I also got accepted to the PCOM program and PCOM is my first choice school really. I just don't want to go to school at night as the PCOM program requires. Can anybody shed light on the PCOM program? I don't know much about it.

I have heard great things about the PCOM program, and if it is your first choice--go there! The "classes at night thing" will only be a memory in a short while. Here's some info

Oh, thanks for the congrats above!

Hi everyone,

I have also got accepted to the IMS program, hope to see everyone there in August. When do you guys plan to re-apply to medical school? and what are you guys doing this summer. I plan to travel abroad but I'm afraid that it might hurt my AMCAS application because it shows that I'm not getting any clinical experience but just travelling. I really need a break from my 4 years of undergrad.! Also, do you think it's better to get volunteer experince in hospitals in the US or outside the US? Do medical schools make a distinction in where you volunteer? Thanks guys.

T,

I sent you a PM. See you in August!

drumming, terminator.. congrats! I just found out I got accepted too. Since I live in Philly I'm most likely going to go. See you in August!