Red WWersus Blue - Sign Ups

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PertinentUnhealthyDassie-size_restricted.gif


To sign up for a WW game of course 😉

Theme: Red Vs Blue, a machinima web series about "hapless soldiers in the future pointlessly defending a pointless box canyon on a pointless planet" (and much much more)
Cycle Timing: 36/12, exact close times tbd
Setup: Closed, role ~madness~
Start Date: The evening of June 17th or thereabouts
Mods: myself, @Melchizedek, @Viscernable, and @Coopah (who will be providing mod moral support and entertainment when she is able to surface from internship drowning)


The game design is not complete which means it can be readily adjusted to fit player numbers. We have no particular minimum (or maximum!) so please only sign up if you can be an active participant. We are also accepting subs and tots. Signs ups will close on the 15th.

Players
Red Team:
1.
2.
3.
etc.
Blue Team:
1.
2.
3.
etc.

Subs
1.
Tots
1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
Red Team:
1.
2.
3.
etc.
Blue Team:
1. AM
2. shorty
3. Dina
4.
5.
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Etc.
Subs
1.
Tots
1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
Red Team:
1.
2. Cubs
3.
etc.
Blue Team:
1. AM
2. shorty
3. Dina
4.
5. April
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Etc.
Subs
1. Lawpy
Tots
1.
 
Players
Red Team:
1.
2.
3.
etc.
Blue Team:
1. AM
2. shorty
3. Dina
4.
5.
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Etc.
Subs
1.
Tots
1.
I had a moment of intense feeling about my number being stolen, and then I remembered I'm modding
 
I've never watched RvB, but I remember the creators made a Sims series I really enjoyed a while back, so maybe I'll have to give it a watch post-move and pre-game so I won't be completely lost when things start...
 
I've never watched RvB, but I remember the creators made a Sims series I really enjoyed a while back, so maybe I'll have to give it a watch post-move and pre-game so I won't be completely lost when things start...
There are 338 episodes :heckyeah:
 
Players
Red Team:
1.
2. Cubs
3. Diff
etc.
Blue Team:
1. AM
2. shorty
3. Dina
4. Alley
5. April
6.
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Etc.
Subs
1.
Tots
1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
Red Team:
1.
2. Cubs
3. Diff
etc.
Blue Team:
1. AM
2. shorty
3. Dina
4. Alley
5. April
6.samac
7. Zenge142
8.
9.
10.
Etc.
Subs
1.
Tots
1.

balance? What’s balance?
I’ve decided Zenge and I are going to become an unstoppable WW force lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea what "red and blue machinima web series" even means???

If I should have some spare time during my doc days, is this a reasonably "sane" WW game for someone perpetually clueless like me? Or, is it advisable for me to wait for another WWgame in the future?
Come play, Doc S!!!
There were a few of us in Bioshock who had no knowledge of the game and it was still fun!