Relase of scores (Oasis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nicholaus

Fellow
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any clue or idea if scores will be released tonight at midnight?? Or will I have to wait until Wednesday??

I'm anxiously awaiting my scores!!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the West Coast....so I'm not sure if I should stay up until midnight tonight to check scores or what??

when did you take your test? i took mine on april 16th.. my ears have been burning since 7pm i think we'll get our scores tonight..

good luck everyone!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
when did you take your test? i took mine on april 16th.. my ears have been burning since 7pm i think we'll get our scores tonight..

good luck everyone!!!!

April 14th.......So the scores will be up tonight at midnight?? Is this correct??

April 19th, I dont know if I want it to be up or not. I get sick just thinking about it. I remember being really disappointed when I saw my MCAT score :(

Got nothing yet. NO email from ECFMG and NO score report on OASIS yet! It's 9:10pm on the West Coast...

Members don't see this ad :)
yea i am having problems loading... either they are updating or many people are checking it at the same time

12:18 am EST - NOTHING YET:scared: :barf:
Where's the "I'm going to poop on myself" emoticon

9:23PM PST........Are there any other IMG's checking for scores??? I'm beginning to freak out!

oh i see. I thought that your scores would be released on the ncbe website

so nothing this week if it's not already there? also, is it true that your school finds out before you do if you fail it?

no one answered my question - are you guys who got your scores today international medical graduates or what? i dont have anything on nbme and i took it 4/18.....

American student, got mine online at 11:45 pm CST (got the email this morning)

dang, i dont understand...i took mine 2 days after you. unless they are starting to release scores on days other than wednesdays...

not too sure about the grouping...a friend of mine took his on 4/15, got his the same time. Don't know anyone who took it on 4/17 or 4/18 to comare it with, but I'd heard that scores are released in waves of 1 week of test takers grouped Thursday through the following Wednesday. Right now, scores seem to be coming out after 3 weeks, no reason to think that you'll be any different (read: you'll get your score next Wednesday at 000 hours)