DK2
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too many current dental school students and practicing dentists tell me that relationships (especially LDRs) and even marriages don't survive dental school.
At this point I'm starting to think it's not so much a matter of "if", but more a matter of "when".
I want to know what your all's honest plans/mindsets are going into dental school with a relationship (if applicable).
And if you are a current dental student, what were your experiences (how long did the relationship survive, how did it get to that point, etc).
At this point I'm starting to think it's not so much a matter of "if", but more a matter of "when".
I want to know what your all's honest plans/mindsets are going into dental school with a relationship (if applicable).
And if you are a current dental student, what were your experiences (how long did the relationship survive, how did it get to that point, etc).