Robert Wood Johnson Help???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

altaskier

Altaholics Anonymous 92'
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone know about Robert Wood Johnson? Good school or bad? How do they work? Has anyone gotten in? I am wondering whether it is better than MCW? Anything anyone knows can help.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Altaskier, i am a NJ resident and worked at RWJ university hospital for a year. If you want more info on the school check out <a href="http://www.umdnj.edu." target="_blank">www.umdnj.edu.</a> You can check out the link for RWJ. Unfortunately, i received my rejection on Thursday. Things aren't looking good this cycle for me. But, good luck to you.

Did you interview before you got your rejection? when was your interview?
thnks

Members don't see this ad :)
RWJ is very well known for its dedication to community based medicine. It is a top 50 school for primary care (if you are into the rankings) and appears to be pretty receptive to its student body. I interview there toward the end of february. I'll be sure to post more after the interview. Good luck to all.

Unfortunately, i didn't even make it to the interview stage. I bombed the MCAT. And no, i am not saying i bombed it with a 25, I bombed it with a 22! OUCH. I reluctantly applied thinking my connection to the school and research experience would perhaps spark some interest. I am resolved to the fact that initially, the screening process is soley based on numbers. April MCAT , here i come. sigh. :rolleyes:

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Ciardeme:
•Unfortunately, i didn't even make it to the interview stage. I bombed the MCAT. And no, i am not saying i bombed it with a 25, I bombed it with a 22! OUCH. I reluctantly applied thinking my connection to the school and research experience would perhaps spark some interest. I am resolved to the fact that initially, the screening process is soley based on numbers. April MCAT , here i come. sigh. :rolleyes: •••••I bombed the Mcats tooo....I got a little higher/lower than you (My scores are too embarrassing to admit.) but I got interviewed at NJMS and RWJ.....keep this secret between us.....lol. I am also an out-of-state student which makes it even wierder. go figure!
I never gave up hope, faith and I prayed....obviously someone listened to my prayers. :clap:
I haven't heard from the schools yet...I haven't gotten my rejection notes from RWJ....today is Sat. so maybe it will come in the mail. As for NJMS I interviewed there on the 24th of Jan....I have 4-6 weeks reponse wait.