You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS pre-II R today! secondary received 7/24, submitted 8/1, marked complete 8/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1. Best of luck to all of you guys!OOS Pre-II R just now. Complete 9/3.
+1 complete 8/4/23OOS Pre-II R just now complete 7/9/23
I’m an OOS LM69 with no ties who has no idea why he applied here. Where is my R?
Just got it LOL
+1 OOS R on portal but no email, even in junk, despite the portal saying they emailed it a couple hours ago
brainsonmymind
Full Member
OOS II coming up Jan 31st and I recently got the info they send out... what's this about not being allowed to take notes? Am I reading this right? This will be my 3rd MMI and this is the first I've heard of note taking not being allowed. Also can someone explain the time format to me like I'm 5 they make it way too complicated in the info sheet
the info sheet is awful, littered with typos, and makes absolutely no sense. Essentially the stations are 10 minutes apart. 2 of those minutes are basically buffer time. The prompt will pop up on your screen at X:10 (so like if your interview is at 10:30, the new prompt will pop up at 10:30, 10:40, 10:50 etc). You have 2 minutes to read the prompt, and then your response starts at X:02. Your interviewer also enters around that time (sometimes they enter later which is pretty frustrating sometimes but that's just how it be). You get 6 minutes to answer the prompt at which point it automatically kicks you out of that meeting and then gives you 2 minutes before it displays the next prompt etc. The only time you'll have to start a meeting is the very first one; the rest is automatic. Someone else can corroborate because I may have misremembered some small things, but I'm pretty sure that's the whole processOOS II coming up Jan 31st and I recently got the info they send out... what's this about not being allowed to take notes? Am I reading this right? This will be my 3rd MMI and this is the first I've heard of note taking not being allowed. Also can someone explain the time format to me like I'm 5 they make it way too complicated in the info sheet
OOS Pre-II R
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
IS Pre-II R yesterday, complete in July
Dr. Doofenshmirtz Inc.
Full Member
+1 OOS R
Neur-out-of-my-mind
Full Member
+1 OOS R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 complete 7/25OOS Pre-II R just now, complete 7/28
OOS Pre-II R just now, complete 9/19.
My guess is they are and will stop maybe this month.Are they still giving out II? When do they stop interviewing?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
havnt gotten a pre-ii R, submitted 07/13
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
havnt gotten a pre-ii R, submitted 07/13
+1, OOS, submitted 8/2
palladiumpuppy
Full Member
I'm OOS (with minor ties) and received an II on 1/26. possible dates were in early feb and march
Still ghosted as IS, submitted back on 7/15
gingerbear
Full Member
I think they send out their last II in Feb based on last years thread, but who knowsStill ghosted as IS, submitted back on 7/15
Seems logical, as people are already filling up spots for march interviews.I think they send out their last II in Feb based on last years thread, but who knows
+1Still ghosted as IS, submitted back on 7/15
gingerbear
Full Member
any II yet this month? neurotically checking my email and this thread
bluelion27
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, major ties to Rutgers and NJ
z123456789
Full Member
Does anyone know if I would I need a car before my third year?
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
OOS pre-II R, minor ties to NJ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R, no ties to NJ
scorpionfish
Full Member
So sorry to hear. Can you share when you were complete? Thank you. Best of luck with the rest of the cycle!OOS pre-II R, minor ties to NJ
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
So sorry to hear. Can you share when you were complete? Thank you. Best of luck with the rest of the cycle!
complete 8/1! sorry lol, good luck to everyone still in the running !
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
survived the R wave (puts on delusional shades)
Idonthavethetime
Full Member
I read somewhere they do NOT accept letters of intent...is that true for people on the WL too?
I read somewhere they do NOT accept letters of intent...is that true for people on the WL too?
I don't think I've seen anything written down about their update policy.
Closest I have is from a podcast with their Assistant Dean of Admissions. Around an hour and 11 minutes in, she says that letters of interest are valued after getting into their high priority waitlist (either in Dec or Apr).
Solid podcast for those who haven't interviewed yet!
z123456789
Full Member
A via call!
mintchocchip
Full Member
Just got an A over the phone! My first MD A so I almost cried 🫶
A!
palladiumpuppy
Full Member
A via phone call this morning!!
stinkygoose00
Full Member
IS A over the phone an hour ago!!! They were so nice, I’m so excited 🙂
stinkygoose00
Full Member
I believe they said next week but lowkey I blacked out during the call lolOOS A via call! I was so in shock that I didn't ask about the official email. Should we expect it today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A this morning. They left a voicemail at 8AM that I just now heard after work ❤️
It was super relaxed for me. Just be yourself, calm down, and try to show them who you really are.
Congrats to everyone who got acceptances!! Hopefully I can get off this HPWL and join y’all!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K